Goth Appeal In Star Wars The Revenge Of The Sith And Star Wars The Force Awakens And Other Star Wars

Discussion in 'New Movies' started by Amethyst87F, Aug 19, 2016.

1. Amethyst87F

Amethyst87F JesF35

In High School I was part Hippy and part Goth. I hardly ever dress in either of these fashions anymore now that I'm 29. I still LOVE the Goth-look though. Anakin who later went by Darth Vader seemed some what Goth to to in the third of the second trilogy group to come out. I dig that. Now, in the first of what I assume to be the first in the third group of Star Wars trilogies Luke and Laya's son seems Goth too. I dig it. I just find that interesting.

Sidenote --- I've seen The Force Awakens three times and find it so hot when the main girl whose name I can't remember is strapped to the chair and the new sorta bad guy who I mentioned tells her something like, "Don't worry, I feel it too". -- Totally hot to me. It reminded me of when I was in Jr. High and first started getting seriously sexually with males.

I will say that I have seen the first 3 Star Wars at least 15 times each. I've seen The Phantom Mentace and Revenge of The Sith a bunch too. I really, really love The Force Awakens.

Spoiler Alert ---- Don't scan down if you want to avoid it!!!!

My Mom and I both wonder if Han Solo will stay dead in the movies ???

Fun fact --- Carrie Fisher has been diagnosed with Bi-Polar Disorder. She used to do a one woman show that was really popular where she talked about her illness, Star Wars, and I'm sure other things. -- I don't know if she's still touring. (???)

It's so awesome that so many main characters agreed to come back to the series.

I've heard two things about Jedism as a real practiced religion in real life. Years back I head a rumor that it was one of the Worlds most populated religions. I believed this. Recently I heard that when polled people chose it as a joke. I've also heard that Jedism is very similar to Taoism. (???)