Got some raw foliage

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by Weatherman, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Weatherman

Weatherman Member

I just got a zip of raw foliage today. I went over to my friend's porch and started smoking a bunch of it, and we got really fucked up, a wierd kind of high, but we opted to stop because we didn't want to get overly tripped out over there.

I was wondering...how much do you need to smoke to get tripped out? Is it possible with the raw leaves to get the full blown mind melter? Do you just need to smoke alot of bowls of it?

2. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

so far ive only smoked leaves i hope to smoke some 20X soon its a big jump but i realy want to take it, im thinking doing a littile 10x first that way i dont shit myself form the 20X, ok well anyway, ive had some pretty cool effects nothing realy insane but still mind blowing,after smoking my third bowl for the first time i felt connected to the world, i felt the atoms in the table next to me and could like actuly see atoms and gravity,electo magnaistum like work i could feel it working,then the next time i smoked i felt like i was being pulled out of my body but only a little bit,i realy want to get astral projection or OBE from salvia but leaves wont do it,leaves arnt that crazy but can get one a level 2 trip maybe almost a three,if you enjoyed it i would definity move up to an extract

3. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

I haven't heard of anyone who has had a strong trip-like effect from smoking plain leaves. I personally use a 6x or 10x extract if I want to get those kind of effects.

Hope that helps. =)

4. Weatherman

Weatherman Member

I actually did get some 10x as well, I was just saving. Last night I smoked a bowl of it and jesus fuck....wow. I took a huge hit and was holding it in and I remember looking around waiting for something to happen, I exhaled, and the last the I remember was someone saying "He looks kinda like John Lennon..." I forgot everything happened at least 17 years back. I spilled the ashes all over my lap and didn't notice. What sucked was there were two kids who weren't trippers sitting there laughing and making jokes, and it was freaking me the fuck out. I remember I wanted to lay down but I couldn't figure out how; I thought for a time that the sensation of my body over the arm of the chair was the only thing in the universe. Very very bizarre. Definitely worth further exploration. I think I'll do some more maybe later today alone so I can really get into it.

5. shockseventyfour

shockseventyfour Member

ya it takes a lot of foliage i think.... congrats on the first big trip with the 10x though. Ya ive smoked two bowls of foliage once and not much happened.... but it was mostly stems in the first bowl.