Got some problem

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by polish_bear_65, Oct 7, 2019.

1. polish_bear_65

polish_bear_65 Members

I'm sure this has been discussed previously, but I haven't found a thread devoted to this subject. Looking for a cheaper alternative to regular CVS stores since some of my medication isn't covered by health insurance. Yes, those are non-prescription drugs and I've been thinking about some sort of a cheaper alternative like online drug stores. I've heard that Canadian ones are a lot cheaper than US-based. And judging by the news about their health system I don't think this theory is far fetched. Anyway, I need any feedback regarding real life experience of dealing with online drug stores. Any pitfalls etc. Will appreciate any kind of info regarding this issue. For instance: delivery times, payment methods, customs office issues and scammers. Anyway, I would appreciate any kind of feedback on your online medication sellers. Which are more reliable, which ones deal with prescription drugs (if it's legal to do so). I have never tried it online, so I'd like to get as much info as possible. Thanks.

2. virginiaboy

virginiaboy Member

Hi I know several who use the Canadian Pharmacy, because of the price, Some communities even take a bus there, because of the lower pricing.