Got milk?

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by hailtothekingbaby, Jan 6, 2005.

1. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

True. But we're not the only species, cats drink milk. And Ants milk leaf lice.

2. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

Well, now, im a vegetarian, and im a HUGE animal activest, but, if we didnt milk the cows, they would die! so, i propos, that we milk the cows only to save them from getting to full. because, if we dont milk tehm, they Will die!

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

according to the veterinarian and Allet cat advocate I interviewed thursday, milk is HORRID for cats. They like it sure, but humans like a lot that is bad for them.
    Kittens should be given KMR cat milk replacer.
    Humans are designed to drink human milk through infancy. After that, we adapted to fermented products.

on "fake cheese" most brands have casein in them, a milk protein. Read those labels.

4. TwilaRed

TwilaRed Member

Well maybe if we didn't impregnate all of these cows we wouldn't have to milk them in the first place. These cows shouldn't even exist! They were brought into the world without the mothers consent(forced pregancy), and with profits in mind, not to mention the needless torture they have to endure everyday. I don't really understand your logic here. Were you being sarcastic?