Got Caught a Second Freakin Time!!!!=(

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by andy409999, Mar 18, 2008.

1. andy409999

andy409999 Member

This is how it started. As you read in my other thread, My cousin gave me a kilo of premium quality hash from Morrocco. I've smoked alot, like I've been baked almost everyday since then. After smoking a freaking half a pound, I decided to switch back to classic Mary Jane again. So I gave it back to my cousin who I just saw the other day since I was allowed to see him again after the incident. So I gave the bag to him because he needed to pay rent for his house. Anyways, my friend said he had a ounce of Hydro from Vancouver for $400. As soon as I heard the price, my wallet choked. I had $500 bucks in it, but I still thought it was too much. So I said $325 and we closed the deal.

Then a couple days later(Today), after school, I was home alone as usual. So I rolled a couple of nice joints (bout 20 nice fat ones) and put the bag in my backpack with my wallet. I jumped into my pool. I then got a nice fatty in my mouth and lit it. It was very potent shit. I dind't know it would be that good. SO proceeded to smoke it, put it on the ash tray, swim, smoke some and repeat that process several times. I then went through probably 5 joints when I went inside. I was high, not buzzed, not baked, but high.

I then went inside and took a shower. My parents then came home and asked me how my day was and blah blah blah. So, still high, I went outside at night to smoke some more joints. I smoked bout 14 joints, on my 15th and high as hell. When I was smoking it, my dad went outside and yelled GET INSIDE. I then out the joint and went inside. He then asked me if I got the weed from my cousin and I said I got it from my dealer.
    He then aked for the rest of my weed and handed him the bag. He then said, this is the devil's work, God didn't put this plant on earth, it makes you dumb and the liberals want teens to take this and blah blah blah.

He then made me flush it down and now, Im grounded until summer, and now he canelled my fucking flight to Jamaica which I payed for, I fucking payed for hotel and airfare. Unlike my dad, Im smart and I keep a security 10 gram bag Thaitanic taped under my bed so I'm safe.

Hope you guys ahve a better spring break than me..........

With Peace and Love,
    Andy

2. ishade32

ishade32 Member

dude, 15 joints? what kinda weed do u smoke? 0.5% THC? 15 joints would fuck normal people up so bad if it was normal weed... i mean seriously? 15 joints?

3. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

seriusly, your 17, blowing 400 on weed smokeing way way more then ya should...and not bein too smart about it either

no wonder you keep getting caught

4. honeypie

honeypie Member

take the proper precautions when you smoke at home
    or anywhere for that matter

[​IMG]

5. Gsmall

Gsmall Member

wow i dont even think you should smoke weed... i mean how hard is it not to get caught i find it hard to even get caught.. and spending that much on weed and smoking 15js in one night...

6. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

smoking 15 joints in a day of supposedy good shit, not to mention a half pound of hash, is not normal. you should rethink your priorities. if you are smoking that much, you're going to get caught a lot more, and the consequences won't be just getting grounded. cops don't look kindly on a pound of hash. rethink your priorities. as the old saying goes, "weed should help enhance your life, not be your life."

7. MollyBoston

MollyBoston Fluffer

Yeah, if you're smoking 15 joints you are doing something wrong.

8. High_Times_w_Kumar

High_Times_w_Kumar Member

your parents are dicks like mine, my dad said the police can sieze our house if im arrested, which is completely stupid. they never smoked and dnt get it, and all my friends parents are cool and it pisses me off. fucking cnt wait til college

9. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

You either lying or an idiot.

10. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

2nd time? ive been caught probably upwards of 15 times. and as for 15 joints? i mean dam either thats a typo or ur lyin or something. i say that not because i dont believe u but because me and u both no what a waste that is.

11. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

lol. ive been caught 4 times and my rents are finally giving up on it. i got caught yesterday morning and toked up again yesterday afternoon, and my mum said "your beyond grounded" and im going out with there permission tommorow with the £20 they gave me.

12. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

How does it take 5 joints of hydro to get you high not baked, and you smoke 15 of them in one day, and by only yourself to? This is confusing because you must be the dumbest person I know if it was real hydro you'd be baked as all hell off of just one of those joints.

13. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

Me thinks liar/troll. Do not want.

14. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Dude lol! That is ALOT of pot to be smoking! Also, you're dad sounds like a dick. Who is he to say that pot is a satanist plant?! God definately put it here, and probably for uses of some kind! Keep is safe next time dude, and that sucks that your trip to Jamaica got cancelled, that would make me just want to go on it anyways. And wait, did you say that you payed $300 and something for an ounce of hydro or am I hallucinating???!!!

15. chugtonio

chugtonio Member

wtf your parents get home and you continue to smoke?!?

16. skamikaze

skamikaze Coffee Addict

I call bullshit. 15 joints... If you're not lying, you're a fucking idiot. Nough said.

17. AbloodmoneyA

AbloodmoneyA Member

So your cousin sneaks a kilo of hash into the United States and then you smoked 15 joints in one day. Yeah, thanks for admitting to us that you're 14 and just making up stories.

18. stratface

stratface Member

as a fourteen year old, i take offense to this. i've never been this fucking stupid.

19. ishade32

ishade32 Member

the fact that hes not replying pisses me off

20. ESRUOS ENO

ESRUOS ENO Senior Member

maybe he dont inhale? 15 joints...joints the size of tooth picks? idk....