got any plans for Valentine's Day?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by squawkers7, Jan 27, 2005.

1. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Do you have someone special to spend valentine's day with? Or is this just another day that you think is a waste of time?

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have no one, it is a day to especially point out to me how single I am. but it saves me money being single, I try to find a bright spot in lonliness.

3. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

we were gonna go out for a nice dinner but to save money, im gonna cook a nice dinner at home instead. nothing exciting but ya know.

4. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i'm doing nothing
    love is a passing fad

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

my boyfriend and I never do anything for V-Day.

maybe he'll surprise me this year though!!

6. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

Valentine's Day, like anyother holiday in America, is simply a Hallmark holiday used to put money in corporate bigwig's pockets.

It's a ploy...I try not to buy into it.

7. KozmicBlue

KozmicBlue Senior Member

It's my best friend's birthday on Valentine's Day and it's gonna suck coz we can't spend it together. :( We always used to have this big Valentine's Day party to celebrate her birthday... fun times...
    Sucks to live so far away from your friends.. :(

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I am supposed to be in Fallon nevada on Vday. Gets me within a days drive to see my daughter, so its a good thing.

9. jen910

jen910 Senior Member

I have no idea what my boyfriend has planned for valentines day. It's our first together and our 3 month anniversery all in one.

10. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i think it's a waste of time. dave is good to me year-round. setting up the high maintenance holiday for hallmark and restaraunts just annoys me.

11. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i plan on having some teenage girl from the forums to make the drive and come and pic me up so that we can fall in love. of course none of my plans ever work out, but you still have to have them.

12. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Well I have no plans to be with anyone special cuz I don't have anyone special in my life. Valentine's Day is on a Monday so I'll probably be working. The nurse's will probably have tons of candy at the desk, so I'll be avoiding the temptation to eat it.

13. alex714

alex714 To the Left

im sending myself a box of chocolate and a dozen red roses :D

14. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

as of right now, i dont have any plans:(

15. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

i got some plans for you .. .mwahahhahahhah. no seriously, im to lame to have good valentines days, and i dont even have any friends where i live now.

16. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

I think we're staying in and cooking, we like to cook together. We haven't decided what's on the menu though, other than bruschetta. LOL we're bruschetta freaks. And as per tradition, I will be making him Valentine's Day sugar cookies :D he says he has something planned for me, I don't know what - I guess I'll have to wait and see!

When I didn't have a boyfriend, my single girlfriends and I would get together and celebrate SPAD - Single Person's Appreciation Day. So don't be glum.. plan on a great SPAD it's lots of fun :)

17. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

didn't your man just buy you a car?

girl, you know you better hook that man up

18. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i think valentine's day is a great excuse to be romantic and cheesy :D i haven't decided what i'll do yet.... gotta come up with something for my bf :D i love him so much but he lives sooo far away...

19. redie*

redie* Member

my boyfriend is not a romantic person. so its gonna be the same ol day. and plus i have a court on valentines day :(
    anyone wanna gimme a flower or chocolate??

20. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i get annoyed with women who think valentines day and anniversaries are all about their man doing things for them, instead of being reciprocal. and if said man doesn't WOW them, he's in the doghouse. that's such bullshit. you know what kind of man you got. if he isn't planning anything, and you wanna do something, YOU plan it. sorry, my in-laws are like that. i have to listen to them bitch about it all the time. it sucks.