got an extra banjo

Discussion in 'For Sale or Trade' started by floes, Jul 17, 2010.

1. floes

floes Senior Member

a groovy lady of mine is looking to learn banjo, got an old one sittting around you dont play, maybe we can find a trade. im not the one with the most amount of money, but when someone looks u in the eye and says they wanna do something, and you can feel it from every depth of their soul, i feel like its all good to help her out, we need a banjo! banjos are important to us, its like ou medican, because we make music, and we need a banjo. so if you have a banjo you dont play please let me take it off your hand, and put it so good use. and good energy and good things will always come your way. because you decided to help.

2. machinist

machinist Banned Lifetime Supporter

this makes me wish i had a banjo lying around.. i gotta old ass piece of shit guitar u can have

3. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

I have an old banjo sitting around but its a Fender and I got it for 500$. Ill sell it to you for 300$ but you have to drive to NEPA, and pick it up at my parents house!

4. floes

floes Senior Member

well, if its not being used. maybe you should give it to a good cause. my girl has been learning banjo and someone stole her banjo, and now she dosent have one to practice nor play, and neither of us have money really for another one. ya know? ever since she was a kid she wanted to do nothing but have a banjo for her to play on, she finally got one. and someone decided to steal it. so now that lovly lady who wanted nothing more then to create some music, dreams have been stolen. and now we are hoping maybe someone would be kind enough to help our situation and help us get a banjo..

[​IMG]

how could u say no to her? ;) help us out. i can drive to north east pa :x maybe give some money, or some psychedelic trade. but i really dont have much

plz help? :)

5. The Earth

The Earth Om Tare Tutare Ture Svaha

Ah sorry man, I kind of like my banjo... I was thinking about it, I realy do feel for you.. least Id go is like 100 bucks

6. floes

floes Senior Member

thats cool man, lets see what i can get scraped up :] good person

7. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltT3JnBshfc"]Sound of Angels Singing - YouTube

8. Olympic-Bullshitter

Olympic-Bullshitter Banned

www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQ6Y5NtvttU"]5 String Cookie Tin Banjo - YouTube