Got a Saliva DT tomorrow

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by PeaceAndRasta, Jul 4, 2014.

1. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

:( got a saliva drug test tomorrow. and last night i rolled on a bean, it was circular and red with a heart stamp in the middle. (bean - the pressed X pill). i pretty much took it at midnight. and i also drank 2 monsters during the first couple hours, so that might of helped, drinking right now 4 monsters (for the B3 in it, B3 is too expensive lol) and i went to the gym to sweat, brushed my teeth like 5 times, rinsed my mouth with peroxide, rinsed my mouth with vinegar cider until it burned, and tomorrow will brush mu teeth like crazy after killing a bunch of bacon, then rinse with mouth wash twice, when i will pull up to the place i will rinse my mouth in the parking lot with peroxide again and then rinse it with a monster that i will take big sips of and for last, chew ice.

now here is the twist. i think i might be fine? when i was in trouble a long time ago and had to do DTs frequently, and they were urine tests, and REALY EXPENSIVE ONES. they could see vitamins and be able to tell if you tried to detox. a friend of mine did 3 beans a night before and came up NOTHING on the test. and so another friend got away a few times and never got caught.

ps. yea it might of had a lil amphetamines in it, but dont they all might have a tinge? and it was a gooood rollll. and i just looked it up and its all mdxx and slight chances for some mdma as it says..

any opinions? im sweating this situation a little bit .. i want the job that its for.. but its not the greatest job so its ight, but still...