gordon brown

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by paulfreespirit, May 11, 2007.

1. paulfreespirit

paulfreespirit Senior Member

textured and brown ........oh thats golden brown in it ...........SO WHAT DO YOU THINK GORDON WILL BE A GOOD PRIME MINISTER OR A TOTALL MORON ? yeah yeah its not fair yeah yeah sorry man just gone into jilted john mode .

2. ming the merciless

ming the merciless Banned

Gordon Brown will never be as good as I am in politics that is for sure. I am one kickass rock'n'roll type happening dude and a man who cannot even keep his oversized tongue inside his mouth is no prime minister at all. He will be all right for a time but then everyone will say he is not very good his problem will be that he cannot relinquish control of the treasury and will therefore be the extra cook that spoiled the broth. he is doomed to only five years maximum in office before retiring due to lack of charisma, smelly feet, sweat dripping from his malodorous underarms and bad fetid breath, oh and the fact that someone will shit on him from within the party because he is just as corrupt as Blair and Prescott

3. paulfreespirit

is that you ronnie ...........and is that brian out of ideal in your sig:party:

4. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I think Brown will be ok - but he is a little less charasmatic than Blair . It might be for the best to be honest.

His presentation is a unkown to me - so i'll wait a few more months.

5. ming the merciless

Gordon Brown is just a joke its because his real name is Golden Brown which means heroin which is what the queen sells. It is merely an in joke played on the populace

Ronnie,who is Ronnie, ha wa ha wa ha ha !
    was his name Ronnie the slightly uncaring. I am mintg the merciless

6. autumn_jewels

autumn_jewels Member

i think he is dull

7. paulfreespirit

it is init and it is init

8. ming the merciless

ah I ee you are a fan of mine ? however those are not pictures of me I will send you a signed photograph of me when I conquer the universe and I will make you "paulfreespirit the often cruel" mouwuhahahahaha yessss I feel my power rising even now mawahahahahaha

They said I was completely mad but grrrr I will show them, I have developed a death ray machine

9. ming the merciless

I must go and twiddle my mostache in contemplation of just errrrrgsactly howwwwww evillll I reaaaaaalllly ammmm

10. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I'm 95% certain that Ming is Ronnie....

11. lithium

lithium frogboy

Yup, seems like it....

I think he's more interesting than Gordon Brown, which tells you a lot about how dull Gordon is:rolleyes:

12. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Hahaha, I like this Ming persona better than the Ronald McDonald one, he's given me a few chuckles so far....

13. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

My first images of Gordon Brown is that he isn't one for the people but more for his wallet. I predict hard times to come and then we will all be wanting Tony Blair to restore order to chaos. The moral of the story....Be happy with what you have got, cause basically Tony Blair is fantastic;)

14. dapablo

dapablo redefining

reminds me rather of one of Fays friends, mwhahahaha :)

15. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Something don't sit right about Mr Brown, not really convinced about any alternatives though, tbh its always easy to put down anyone in the public eye, a little bit of constructivism (?) would be a change.

16. lithium

lithium frogboy

Well he doesn't half give me the fucking horn:stunned:

17. paulfreespirit

haha fuckin ha man buzzin me tits out man come back ronald ming mc donald a braveheart if i have ever seen one ...goodman

18. paulfreespirit

as for brown the clown he looks like he still lives with his mother and gagging for a heart attack