Goodbye Good Friend....For Now.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by EuphoricMelodies, Jan 13, 2005.

1. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

Goodbye Good Friend, I sure will miss you. You were always there to make the best of times better, and the worst of times managable. You have become a part of my life that I love, and have made me someone that I can love. You have changed the way I think, for the better and not for the worse. Goodbye Good Friend, I love the way you make me laugh.

As you may or may not know I was caught taking pills in school (I know, dumb, but save me the lecture). I was expelled until second semester and put on homeschooling, which was really the best case scenario. So I start back up actual school in 2 week and the other day I receive a letter from the sheriff department informing me that I have to go before the juvenile office for a probation hearing. So, theres a good chance I'll be put in probation for probably six months and put in drug classes, ala drug testing. So Good Friend....For now.

2. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

i feel your pain

3. EuphoricMelodies

EuphoricMelodies Member

What sucks even more is that I was just trying out pills. I wasn't like an addict or anything. It was only like my second time and I thought what better way to pass the school day, hah. Just a complete error of judgement. I've learned from it at least.

4. jimi420

jimi420 Member

damn man that sucks. I hope every thing turns out alright!! peace

5. Psychedelic Moss

Psychedelic Moss Member

bummer.

good luck man.

6. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

good luck, I will smoke one for you

7. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

damn dude...total bummer...happend to me once where i got caught at school...it totally sucks. good luck, hope things work out.

8. Darius

Darius Member

what kinda pills did you take?

9. phriendlyphishphan

phriendlyphishphan Member

ahh i got caught recentely too so im done for a while...i feel ya man. good luck with everything!!