Goodbye forever this time.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Rebel_1, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Rebel_1

Rebel_1 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have found a new place to go this time for good. I am now getting my life back together. In the past i have been crazy at times, weired at times and a little cruel at times, not to mention childish at times but that is not the real me. I dont act that way in public and i should have never acted that way on here. The real me is kind and considerate to others. I get in here and i get to tangled up in the wrong things, i must go. I belive in respecting others and there opinions but Its time for me to grow up more and move on. I am doing my best to put away the old online me. I wish everybody here the best, now i will go take out what info i can that i use to log in. Trish, if you read this it has been a pleasure knowing you over the years as well as any others i have talked to personally. If there is one thing i have learned more about just recently it is to respect others and there opinions. Take care everybody.

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

take care rebel_1.

3. shinta

shinta Member

take care,Have a lucky live :)

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

good luck to you....you were all those things...but who isnt...be kind to yourself and dont expect too much...just do what you can with the best intentions in mind....take care

5. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

well im getting tired of these goodbye threads from everybody, but whatever your choice. good luck!

6. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

bye chris. :) you're a great guy... dont be so hard on yourself, please?

take care.

7. NEMISIS

NEMISIS GONE

8. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

too bad, you're a real legend.