Good weed karma.

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by ericf, May 15, 2004.

1. ericf

ericf Member

I almost feel foolish for feeling so happy about this event considering someone here got a couple of ounces for free (or will in the future if they haven't yet and everything was on the up and up). But I am going to share it because I need to tell someone.

Last night I was sitting at work. Pretty slow night and I was bored. About midnight a van pulls up and I walk around to tell them we have no rooms. Well, out of the van pops a friend I haven't seen in a few weeks. He comes in for a second, says he can't stay for long though.

Right before he leaves though he hands me a huge fat joint of mids. He tells me that he can't stay and smoke it with me but he hopes I find a good place and a couple of people to enjoy it with. And then he was gone.

I swear, the guy blew in from nowhere, dropped off some random weed, and was gone just that quickly. Now, that guy has definitly got good weed karma for the future. I think this might be payback for all the times I never hesitated to smoke random people up (but he wasn't one of them because he was never around... weird). It was too busy to smoke it at work and this was too large to smoke by myself anyway. Maybe tonight if it is dead and there are some guests at the hotel who are cool.

Well, now I have to take my bag, roll a nice big J, and pass on this weed karma. :D There is somethig about free weed that is just awesome. Whether giving or getting it is just the best. I love when people share weed with no strings attached and I love the look on people's faces when they are just handed weed to enjoy. I don't know how many people here do stuff like this but it is a big thing with my group of friends. It is only odd because I live almost 40 miles from anyone right now... and over 120 miles from most.

How many people here are the givers or getters of random weed? :eek:

2. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That's cool... :) Kudos...

3. ericf

ericf Member

Well, I have found tons of weed randomly. My friends like hanging around me because I tend to be the one who stumbles across weed.

We were smoking one day in the woods by campus. We didn't have much but we decided to share with as many people who wanted to smoke. After we finished not everyone was high and we just stood around and talked. I started to play with the dirt at my feet and uncovered a gram of kryp someone had dropped (sealed in a bag so it was clean).

I have found a joint someone dropped by a gas pump. I have found weed all over the place. Never in an area where it might have been hidden by someone who expected to come back for it though.

Getting weed is great though. I don't need to imagine how happy your friend was... I know the feeling.

4. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

I've gotta say I am a big random giver of weed.

About 6 weeks about I was stoned and talking to a taxi driver about weed and he said he smoked and I said I would bring him some. The next week he picks me up again as this is a fairly regular taxi ride for me and as we are driving I asked him if he wants some weed, he is all like yeah sure, so i gave him some and when he drops me off doesn't want any money. He is just going no man dont worry about it, so I got the money from my wallet and put it in the centre console of the car and got out. Said its cool dude, just have it, I dont expectr a free cab ride. Then about 2 weeks about he picks me up again and I asked him about the weed, he reckoned it was great. So this time we stoped, I paid hims and as I was getting out or the cab I gave him 4 big buds, about an 1/8 I spose, and the look on his face, it was cool, he was saying "ya dont have to give me all that, geeze man," I just said dont worry about it "the shit grows on trees ya know"!

TFS

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

I love smoking people out. But I stop doing it once it becomes apparent they are just using me. I used to smoke my friend out all the time and she never bought anything. A few weeks ago she smoked me out and afterwards she asked me for 5 dollars to cover the amount I smoked. Needless to say I never paid her.

6. babynug

babynug Member

i think weed karma is a good thing among true friends. i have had friends that always take care of me when i need some and i am always generous with them. however, i have also had friends that were always taking and NEVER doing me a favor

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

just last night, i smoked a bunch of free weed at a party. i would've pitched in but i'm pretty broke and i was just going to smoke the little bit of weed that i had. by the time i brought my weed out, everyone was stoned enough so i gave my weed to some people that weren't high. (it was kinda shwaggish and only like two bowls worth, but they got high, they don't smoke very often).

in the past, i have given my one friend a couple of nugs, and he has done the same for me. my group of friends has always smoked people out for free, that's usually not a problem. i've also just smoked with random people that i don't know. that's a nice surprise.

8. ericf

ericf Member

Yeah it definitly depends on if you feel you are being used. My group of friends was pretty firm about not expecting repayment. If they gave someone weed that person couldn't repay the weed karma by giving weed back to the giver. They would have to give weed to someone else. It was great because it meant a lot of random gifts. I know very few people who ever believed they were getting the short end of the stick because everyone was really close. We did have one guy who started getting real uptight about it and complained that he couldn't give weed away (even after getting some) but you learn who is good and who isn't.

And sometimes you give it to a stranger. I love that.

Oh, and the cab drivers story -- WOW, that is good weed karma. Almost an eigth of nugs for a cab ride... I wish people would have tipped me like that when I drove a tow truck. :D

9. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

that sucks that your friend would ask that of you......anyway, i like to smoke people up. Me and my friends are really cool, who ever has weed usually smokes the others up and if a couple of us have weed, we all throw down or take turns packin bowls and rollin J's/B's

10. bertrose

bertrose Member

It just seeems like the thing to do...if ur not going to use all ur weed, give it to those in need...i don't have a problem sharing...usually i only do so to those i love, and i love almost everyone...:)

peace

11. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

With my little group of friends, the motto is; "It's not that I want to, it's that I'd love to."

I've smoked people up quite a few times, mainly friends, and I've given away free weed as well. I often tell people to take a couple hits if they'd like to.

And it all works out. Good times and good people is all you need.

12. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Thats killer,

I've only been given free weed once or twice, but when you do, Its the best damn smoke youve ever had, Because its free,

13. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

Those are some great stories, free bud is always great. I usually don't mind smoking people up because I know at some point I'm going to be out of bud and need someone to smoke me up! :D Keep the good karma flowin'!