Good standup jokes

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by Seung-Hui Cho, May 8, 2007.

1. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

you write your best standup observensis here please I write them and then poerform them and tell you if they were funny or no. How you like that I am funny stand up commicidean

2. Bongish

Bongish Banned

Im sure if I give you my material, you'd be awfully funny with your coy way of delivering the English language.

Let's start with this and see how it goes, ok?

A man walks into a bar and asks for a drink, the bartender replies get the fuck off my property you bastard.

let me know if that gets any laughs.

3. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

I am perform this tonight is not too good though tell me why man say fuck off?
    is there some relevant punch line

here is better joke I am thinking.

A horse is walk down the street and climb some steps and he go in to the bar. And the man is work in the counter he say "so, why the long face"?

4. SmokeyMcDeezy

SmokeyMcDeezy Member

hahahaha. that was awesome.

5. Bongish

Bongish Banned

am you performed this last night? How'd it be go? Did you get laughing time?

try this joke, it am very very funneh:

Once upon a time there was a stand up comedien who sucked so bad, he got laughs just from taking off his pants and showing his tiny micro penis on stage.

try that one, oh comic sage.

6. fitzy

fitzy Member

I think that a comedian should never resort to one-liners...try to make up a more developed story. Anything from real life (or close to) is better because people can actually relate to it. Try to take some hints from Dane Cook...thats why hes the best!

7. SunStoned72

SunStoned72 just kidding

darn I love one liners.... I hopw you are wrong or my game is off