Good Song

Discussion in 'Music' started by phoenix88, Jan 11, 2005.

1. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I remember hearing this song several times in my local food market several times back when I was a kid, and I can't remember the name of it. It kind of sounded like Horse with no Name. I heard a remix of it the other day which reminded me of it, and I really want to find it. It was a really good song. All I have to describe it with is that it was similar to Horse with No Name. Does anyone know of a song like this? Help Please

2. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Do you know any of the lyrics?

3. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Kinda vague... if it wasn't America... it was probably Neil Young or Bob Dylan.

4. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

LOL. I was one of those people that thought America WAS Neil Young. What a dork!

5. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Huh? What's this 'America' you speak of? I have no clue as to what song that is.

6. ves+einn

ves+einn Member

America with Simon and Garfunkel?

7. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

America is a band...and no, I can't remember any lyrics :(. Otherwise I would probably been able to find the name of the song myself. I guess I'll just look up songs by Dylan and America, hopefully one of them did it.

8. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

I'm pretty sure the song even says Horse in it. Maybe it was just a different version of "Horse with no Name"

9. phoenix88

phoenix88 Member

Damn...I found it. It was Ventura Highway by America. That makes me feel stupid, considering how fast I found it. It was on a Greatest Hits track, right up at the top.