Good Pranks?

Discussion in 'Humor' started by xxghettomochaxx, May 1, 2007.

1. xxghettomochaxx

xxghettomochaxx Member

Imagine that you mom's bf is a complete dumb fuck and needs to eat shit and die and you want to make his life a complete hell without him ever finding out you're the cause behind it. What would you do? Nothing too terrible, but just enough to make his day shitty more often than not, and to get a good chuckle. I already set his phone alarm for 3:30 AM and sandwiched it between the bed mattresses. That's too innocent at this point. Fuck Maturity.

2. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Okay I've got a couple of good ones.

1. Smelly car

Step 1: By a fish
    Step 2: Remove hub caps from his car
    Step 3: Place fish inside hubcaps
    Step 4: Place hubcaps back onto wheel.

Result: Bad smell and he won't know where the hell it's coming from.

Idea 2: Smelly phone (yay)

Step 1: Buy a nice clove of garlic
    Step 2: Get to his phone and open up the receiver. Place the piece of garlic by the mouthpiece. I'm not exactly sure how that works, but I'm sure it will be easy to figure out.
    Step 3: Get him over the phone and try to talk to him for as long as possible. Also, it will make him call your mom less which may be a good thing for you.

Tell me what you think. Tell me if you actually go through with any of these plans :D Good luck...though I don't think you're doing a good thing! :D

3. commie-dev

commie-dev Member

kill yourself infront of him after saying its all his fault. he'll never be the same...

4. darkain

darkain Member

5. *Andy*

*Andy* Senior Member

Lol!

6. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

for the fish one, itd be better to hide it in the spare tire or under/in a seat.