Good person? Bad person? Or “neutral person”? What’s your mood like?

Discussion in 'Weird, Bizarre and Mysterious' started by Xboxoneandsports32490, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Xboxoneandsports32490

Xboxoneandsports32490 Members

As far as how you generally feel when you wake up as a habit? How do you describe your mental health? Do you see yourself as kind of “Good/Hero/Face” person that tries to live right and do right by people? Or would you say you’re more like “Bad/Careless/Heel” person that has negative attitude and can care less about anyone but yourself? Or are you sort of a “neutral/middle/in between” mood person? Where you tend to look at life from both sides and try not to focus too much on “what’s good” or “what’s bad” about life?

Echtwelniet likes this.
  2. straightma1e

straightma1e Members

I'ma very positive person and wake up that way. Groggy but still awake. Happy to still be here and looking forward to what may be on tap that day. Basically it's a good person kinda persona. I try to focus on what's good about the life I lead. Of course there are obstacles in the way as with everybody. If it's not one thing it's another. But it's better to think glass half full than half empty.

Echtwelniet likes this.
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am awful first thing in the morning.
    I need at least two cups of tea.
    It is my thinking time.

Echtwelniet and Todd56 like this.
  4. I wake up in a good mood. A morning person you’d say. I’m a balanced mood person. Not a cheerleader and not an energy taker either. I just try to be kind and respectful. We all have our moments though.

Echtwelniet likes this.
  5. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Good person when I eat the mummies of other people. Bad person when other people eat my mummy. Neutral person when grateful.

Todd56 likes this.
  6. The time difference is a blessing then :p

DrRainbow likes this.
  7. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Milk good. Toilet water bad. H2O Neutral.

Echtwelniet and Todd56 like this.
  8. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Crushed. Gutted. Like I'm deeply grieving the loss of a most cherished friend, even though no one's died.

DrRainbow likes this.
  9. Echtwelniet

Echtwelniet Members

Ill keep it on neutral,openminded/go with the flow wenn it comes to people/opinions/world/ect most of the time..............but atm i am very tired(work)..........bit of ahole at times(short fuse).

[​IMG]

Tired,little sun/energy, grim look on world affaires.......time to hibernate:D

Mzzls

Last edited: Dec 11, 2022
    DrRainbow likes this.
  10. Tiddy

Tiddy Members

There are no "good" people, nor is there a "proper" way to "live".

Well .... unless whatever made everything wants to finally set the record straight and bring crystal clarity to everything....

Everyone is equally as terrible.

The path to a "good" life seems to be doing whatever you want regardless of the consequences..
    "These" people seem to be the only ones genuinely "thriving" in life.

Whatever made and created everything is extremely bias and shows favoritism....

Sooooo.....

Untill we actually hear from it in some form (all of us)...

We only know what society defines as "good" "bad" person and a "right" way to live. ..and "conditions"us to believe all of our lives.

11. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i wake up alone. thankful there is no one else there for my love of solitude to contribute to their insecurity.
    thankful also, to enjoy uninterrupted and un-distracted from those interests, some creative, the remainder mostly harmless, in which i find happiness and gratification.

what i owe to "the world" is no more nor less then to cause no harm, and nothing to what people tell each other to pretend about what is not known.
    i do believe there are things which are neither physical nor imaginary, but not that they owe anything to what people tell each other to pretend about them either.

12. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I'm happy with myself, that's all that matters to me.
    I have learned in life as long, as you do things for some people. You are a good person, but the minute you stop, you're a no good son of a B----!