good or bad idea?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by budblower10, Apr 7, 2007.

1. budblower10

budblower10 Member

what about a spot on a small state park. people park there cars in a little designated area + fish here in a large pond and walk dogs, but there is some extremely dense bush in there (actually not that far onto the path) and theres no canopy, straight sun. there is a massive amount of sticker bushes and some deer trials coming out of it. u think its too populated b/c its a little park and people frequent it alot, or alright b/c of the dense veg. and aliby for being in the area (fishing, walking dogs) i hate the idea of driving miles to the boundocks if I can get the same accomplished closer to home with the same of of caution... whats ur opinion, thanks

2. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

It's hard to predict what may, or may not, be a good spot. Spend some time just time just lurking about, watching what the people really do. The people might be so busy with their own little routine that they wouldn't notice. On the other hand, anytime you have a lot of people in a small area, someone is likely to get curious and start looking around.

3. lakeoffire

lakeoffire Live.Laugh.Fuck.

my friends usually do it at our state park. just dont be too shady about it smoke a cig at the same time if you act shady people will think your up to somethin if you play it cool they wont bother sometimes more obvious places work because its just so unthought of if that made sense at all good luck

4. budblower10

budblower10 Member

ok yea. and i mean it also says "no alcoholic beverages" but i see beer boxes and cans everywhere throughout it, so im not sure how much it is checked on by the man. i would think the man would have the beer bottles cleaned up you know..? i dont know what to do, thanks alot

5. passittotheleft

passittotheleft Senior Member

I personally would choose a more secluded place, or at least a place nobody goes around very often. Trust me, it's better to be inconvenient and give you a mountain of sticky buds, then have it be convenient and get ripped off or busted.

6. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

Yeah just uhm don't let people see you walking in and out of bushes... I mean why would some one walk through stickers ?

7. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

Go and find potential grow sites then watch human activity for a few days around these areas. Even better read Ranger Danger's guide to gurrila growing.

One of the best tips to see if someone is lurking around your site, or potential site, is to either do the compas or money trick.

Leave a compass on a branch and come back a few days later to see if its gone.

or

leave some coins on a rock or open ground to see if someone gets them.

Another big factor is smell. I have some really smelly plants this time around, but they are deep in the woods so no harm there. I would give about a 50- 100 feet radius around the plant for strong smell(depending on strain). After that it just depends on wind. Honey suckles have a really strong scent so planting near them might help.

8. Scorpius

Scorpius Member

Is there woods near a elementary school or middle school cause those are great places I never planeted there or anythin gbut I've found a lot of plants in the woods like last yr haha

9. Dark||Nomad

Dark||Nomad Member

Never ever ever plant anywhere near a school. You get the worst sentences if you get caught.