good news

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

my friends dad just found out that my friend and i smoke weed...

...and hes cool with it

so now we can smoke there without any problems
    not that we really tried to hide the fact that we where smoking... thats how we got cought

and he said he wont tell my parents...or the cops

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

thats tight. I think one of my friends mom wouldnt care, in fact i think she smokes. BUt for some reason he doesnt wanna tell her. guess i cant blame him i would never tell my parents either

3. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i think my friends dad smokes...i know alot of people in my friends family smoke..

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

I had a friend that lived just down the hill who smoked with her parents, and i could go down there when i wanted to and smoke when she wanted to...then she moved away, so that was a drag...good times...

its great having a friend whos parents are alright with them and their friends smoking :D

5. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

Even if a parent is generally 'chill' with you smoking weed, it's best to still be shady while you do it. Open windows, put towels under the doors, use a snuffy, whatever, they usually appreciate it.
    Plus if the cops bust the house, they can get a way with probable deniablility.

6. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

yeah my x-girlfriends parents were mad cool, her grandparents lived with them and her dad gave me this speech int he car when he picked me up once to go stay with em: "Your parents know u smoke cigs so u can smoke whenever you need to, jsut dont let [grandparents names] catch u. Ur girlly found my bowl and weed in my shirt pocket the other day so i cant really tell yall not to smoke weed in the house so just light an incense in her room and smoke out the window if ur doing it inside."

too bad she was a white trash ho, her house was so chill......but other then that i had a friend whos parents worked at the canadian embassy in korea when i lived there and they were rich and had all these fine alcohols in their cabinet and they didnt care if we drank freely or smoked cigs at the house but if we threw a party we had to stay at the door and tell anyone if theyve got on weed or any other drug on em then leave it in their shoes (they had expensive carpets so shoes were a no in the house) i dunno why they cared if weed was brought in i guess they were jsut paranoid.

anyways man yeah still be discreet about it jsut to be respectful of dudes dad. :)

7. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

Thats cool... i cant imagin how shitty it would be to have to sneek it... i grew up with parents who smoked so i never had to hide it