Good Morning

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by ramblin'rose, Jun 7, 2004.

1. ramblin'rose

ramblin'rose kindness

good morning!!

2. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

You look a right lurker don't you??!

Nice to meet you x x x

3. /|\

/|\ Member

hey dude u live in TX too...

4. Ken

Ken Member

I used to live up there years ago - in a little town called Northeast. I lived there about a year in some apartments set in the middle of vineyards. It was a quiet place with not too much going on, but was kind of nice and laid back.

The winters were dreadful there with the wind whipping across the lake... BRRRRR!!!!!

5. Friend

Friend Banned

Hi Jen,

:( Sorry if I don't have much in common with you - I live in Canada, no kids, I really hate travellin' - makes me sick too... BUT, I love this place and share a lot of views with other people who like to do the same!

Tell me, how do you survive 3 kids?

Love & peace,

Friend!

6. ramblin'rose

ramblin'rose kindness

well, my children are what keep me going, they are the reason for nearly everything I do. We do tons of fun things, sled, beach, swim, play basketball, dance, they are kool kids t sure what Ill do with it, hopefully make enough $ to live in a great climate with great schools for my kids....and then....well...hmmmm...dance more?