Good High Tonight

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by dixie_pixy, Feb 3, 2009.

1. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Yay, finally high tonight guys. I haven't been smoking a lot for a few days because I've been trying to work off these nasty panic attacks I've been having. Pot's being mean to me right now... I think that just means I need to be doing more activism! But, I'm doing pretty well right now. Just finished my first bowl and about to pack up a new one! Also sitting watching this little film

http://blip.tv/file/1356143?filename=Zebb-TheUnionTheBusinessBehindGettingHigh804.flv

It's motivated me to light up... oh how I miss the happy highs!

2. TokerMama07

TokerMama07 Member

SOrry to hear about your panic attacks....i get them to. That film looks good thinking about watching. Have a fun night getting high ill join you soon..lol.

3. draco H.

draco H. Member

Ha, ive been out of the game for 3 1/2 months due to panic attacks, took my first toke in like 2 months today and didnt panic, woot.

yea, panic attacks suck definatly when you have HPPD aswell. shit starts changing colour.

4. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

I've been thinking way too much lately, not really doing anything but thinking. And at times it's like I feel like I'm dying, or that everything is just a figment of my imagination. I get really scared and try to come out of it but then I just keep going back into it.

Thats been going on for a few weeks and I finally fought my way though it and kicked it. But, that was only a few days ago so I'm still worried I may fall back into it.

5. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

good :) those are the worst.quick for like a year and a half up until late summer.now its not a problem.

6. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

My thought is panic attacks are a mental state. Really just relax, expect to be in an altered state.
    But good to here your feeling nice :)

7. thisisme5

thisisme5 Herbal enthusiast

I can always control the paniky feelings i get... I just remind myself that im high and that is the reason and i am paraniod and then i just stop noticing the little things that were making me peak out... Although you can really only do that unless your a pretty experienced smoker and have dealt with it before