Good God, I am a doormat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, Jun 3, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Yeah, I have been meaning to give blood at some point so that they'll tell me if I am anemic, which I think I am.

I actually just got back from the store where I bought some flaxseed oil that I am going to start taking daily. I'm hoping that it will help.

2. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

If your diet has been deficient in omega3s(which is VERY common) then your brain would be partially neurotic because the brain attempts to build its membranes with omega6s instead which does not work very well and causes improper synaptical fireing, if I am wording this right.
    *herbal takes off his white coat and 3d glasses
    *herbal grins remembering he didn't have anything on underneathe

3. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

HaHaHaHaaaaa!!! Just wait till you try to stand up that first time, and it hurts, and you say to yourself, Hey, it didn't used to hurt like that just to stand up...

Buck up, Pirate! Ageing ain't fer sissies!

4. GREENIE

GREENIE Member

greenie use to be like that ppl walk over him and one day he had all he going take and just toll them all off and now he back to a nice guy again but greenie is 2 def ppl in one the nice one and the motherfocker one 3/4 nice 1/4 motherfock now all you need to do is just tell them off one time then they know not to fock with you that way again now sorry it soo long

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

lol, you're right wandering, I am probably too much of a sissy to handle ageing. I guess I just want to be about 25 and then stay there ;)

Yeah, someday Greenie, I will have to just tell everyone to fuck off. I probably will at some point.

6. WanderingturnupII

WanderingturnupII Grouchy Old Fart

I wish I was 20 again, but but with all the knowlege I have now.

7. -GOD-

-GOD- Banned

Thou are twice the person you were at twenty. I only hope that thee waist line isn't twice too.

8. gEo_tehaD_returns

gEo_tehaD_returns Senior Member

"Is there some kind of pill one can take that will allow one to keep themselves from allowing people to walk all over them?"

Steroids?