Good God, I am a doormat

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, Jun 3, 2004.

1. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It is hard to fight the urge isnt' it Herbuh? It is for me.

I would tell you Crummy, but it's not something I can really discuss.

2. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

sokay, I understand. I still gots a post card with yer name on it though!!!!!!

3. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Quote: From my experience with doormats is they are usually only attracted to people with dirty shoes.

Did Confucius say this, becaue it´s perfect and symmetrical.

Someday you may reach a breaking Christine, and your excuse really will be ¨he should have armed himself.¨

Maybe read white fang on a mountaintop or something.

KC, your going to be a nurse now, a poisoning nurse who kills in silence for decades? because that would be alright with me and I know my opinion of your actions means everything to you ;)

4. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

Yep. Addiction is the most potent lesson I can imagine. How many things do we do that we don't actually even want to do and could instantly stop except that we forget and addiction kicks in? Perhaps your unconscious is addicted to being its own ego and thus your accidently posing as a doormat. Damn, but I know that's how I have been. The strongest power it has is through symbols. Think about you on your own: when would addiction win? I remember quitting smoking cannabus over the past couple months and I might do so fine and I see one person I used to smoke with and immidiately the whole desire comes back.
    With cigarettes I quit for a week then watched 'escape from LA' and at the end of the movie Snake ifnally gets the cigs he wnated so badly right after ending the world. I thought 'AHHHHH I WANT CIGS I COULD DIE TOMMORROW ANYWAY!' heheheheehe. Then I quit for another week and someone was in town that had cigs. So, I took some. Damn... but on our owns we can function perfectly, and yet what are we but social creatures, and who wants you to drink? Probably not your Self.
    etc

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

What you're saying is making sense to me Herbuh. And addiction is really a weird thing.

lol, that probably will happen someday Gary. I wouldn't be surprised ;)

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I really want that postcard, so I am going to pm you my address. But if you mail me a bomb or something, I swear to God I will take my revenge. If not in this life, then in the next :D

7. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

8. crummyrummy

I swear , my postcards are bomb free, ask trish, she got one!!!!!

9. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I think i know what you mean you want to be frinedly but not to freindly otherwise people will start talking advantage of you.

Its preety hard i think there's no real pill, herb and etc

I think it all begins with the person basicly willing to stand up and say stop or say nope not happening.

10. seamonster66

Quote: , and who wants you to drink? Probably not your Self.

who me....oh your talking to Christine

I wants me to drink, i guess that isn´t proper english

Benjamin and Christine, why not take a camping trip to the arctic with a bunch of 13 years olds.Come back a little frustrated and pissed off, then let your kind nature blend with that.

11. antithesis

antithesis Hello

The camping part sounds good, but definitely not the 13 year old part.

That is just what I'm thinking about benjamin, I don't know where to draw the line on being nice.

Yeah, I have a lot of problems that don't exist, I'm afraid.

12. seamonster66

Your not getting me.....mix a little frustrated pissed off energy with the passive nice person you are. You need the frustration from the bad parts

You say you are a doormat, but you seem pretty assertive on here,

13. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

DON'T BE NICE!!! BE HONEST.

(honest ppl attract cool ppl and scare everybody else)

14. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I am assertive on here, but that isn't anything like what I am like in real life. Actually, how I am on the net is how I really am, but it is not how I really act in real life. I am too afraid of people to be who I really am.

I got what you were saying Gary, I was just thinking that being with the 12-year-olds might be what pushes me into saying "well, he should have armed himself" ;)

15. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

if you got it bad go to www.jftab.com go to extras and get a video called good god or something that was taken from John Frusciante)red hot chili pepers guitarist) house after he had been gone for a couple years or so from the band and had lost all his teeth and 6/7 of his blood from herouin.

As to what nayked ape said that is indeed accurate advice, and the seamonsters thought is good too but it is very easy to think up solutions for someone else but it will indeed take truly radical circumstance for the thought to manifest.

16. crummyrummy

am I cool or honest? or just a smart ass?

17. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

your remarkably cool and honest for a smart ass hehehehehe(is being a smart ass now too heheh)

18. seamonster66

you may be cool and honest but your American, crummy. Forget about your good points

19. antithesis

antithesis Hello

So true. Us Americans can never, and will never, have any good points. It is just physically impossible.

20. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

which excuses us from having to try