good god, how's this for offensive? sued for defending your property..

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by mamaKCita, Feb 9, 2009.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

eh, i usually sound dumb too.

2. nesta

nesta Banned

what town are you from, anyway?

i'm from the columbus area. westerville, specifically. used to work in sunbury, also used to live in gahana

idk...i think you may have told me at some time

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

technically, i grew up about 7 miles from any town, and there were 3 towns that were about the same distance from me.

i usually claim monroeville as my hometown, because that's where i went to school. but there's really nothing else there. we actually had a norwalk address and phone number, with norwalk being the biggest town in the area (about 14000 people); that's the town i was referring to with the recent growth in mexican population. and willard is where the veggie farm is where they all worked. if those three towns form a triangle, i was pretty much right in the center of the triangle.

and if you don't know where any of those are, basically go 30 minutes straight south from sandusky, and that's where my house was.

4. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

my mother's house, the house i lived in when i was a baby, the house my mother bought for herself and fought for years to keep, the house my mother rennovated with her own hands and effort, was destroyed by illegals who sublet the house from some couple my mother had rented it to. we have picture of them deliberately pouring grease on her brand new carpet, getting drunk and pressing bottle caps into the walls, pissing in the corners. i swear, it made me so fuckin angry. how can you treat someone's place like that?

5. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Damn.That's horrible.Most of the houses around Fresno and much of the rest of the San Joaquin valley are built by Hispanic carpenters and laborers for cheap wages.Wether they are illegal or not--who knows.I suspect they are.[​IMG]

6. bekyboo52

bekyboo52 52~unknown~52

:toetap05:

why do people have to start shit......

7. MrDot

MrDot Senior Member

Because, the sky is blue and the grass is green. WTF?

8. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Beky you'll learn as you grow older and hopefully wiser, that far too many mentally retarded people go completely undiagnosed.

This is a large part of why the medical profession today is failing us.

9. mamaKCita

well, especially since many of the undiagnosed are running the psychological industry. putting crazy people in charge of therapy is like putting an anorexic in charge of nutrition.

10. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

No I meant specifically asshats who advocate open season on immigrants.

The 'tards in the psychobabble industry SHOULD be imprisoned.

11. mamaKCita

oh, yeah. that's just nuts.