Good clubs Vs bad

Discussion in 'The Green Avengers Cannabis Cafe' started by medicalbud, Jul 11, 2009.

1. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I been going to clubs for sometime and since I don't like old club I went on my hunt for new club.Man I am finding from well done to not so well done.One play I like you can hang 45-2hrs test medicate before you go and before you get your medical bud you know what you get.Looks like a Starbucks but more laid back.Other done poor .I just want to say thank is nice to see good clubs. Some just want money that it where other help you knowing your sick and take time to answer anything you need to know about .Some price too high not caring no 8Th worth more than 45-50 .I read that they want to close allot in LA I said no but if do get rid of the ones that ruin the image of this. Vote to make legal in Cali and Oregon for all with taxes Nov 2010 if live in either lets change the world.

2. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

lol why don't you just grow your own shit if you've got a medical card? that's 6 plants your allowed to own (tons of free weed annually).

3. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

because if I was rated out a person in apt say and busted by a feds I would be another person on top of 20k in feds jails for pot serving hard time. Not willing to risk last young yrs of my life even if I am sick. Plus buying supports the effort.I get top $40

4. Captain Chronic

Captain Chronic Member

Yeah I hear ya bro, what the feds are doing is fucked up. Plus with clubs you have a giant choice.

5. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

Makes person having troubles eating eat one two tokes you can eat fine

Makes person having troubles sleeping by taking less meds one two toke

Makes person having troubles with first time depression due to stuck at home being sick.

Pain :this is a painkiller. Depends on what pain you have.

it can kill all the pain or in my case my after am meds I use medical pot last to 3-6pm while I do errands then pain is too stronger were pot stops helping and I go and take pills at nite and stay in.

all this on less that a joint smaller than a cig that I break up 4 times a day