Gonna buy a new piece - Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mynameisjake07, Jan 29, 2005.

1. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I would go for glass. Because the hits are alot clearer and there much easier to clean then a metal pipe. I got mine on eBay....It went fine, was shipped to me house and all so if anything go for a nice lil glass pipe. Should be around $20 in all.

2. BudBomb7

BudBomb7 Member

3. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

definately glass, glass is pretty damn durable for the most part as long as you dont purposely drop it or throw it around(not like you'd do that anyways) If anything, go with a nice thick glass spoon or chilum, they're really durable, i use to have a thick inside-out glass chilum and i dropped it all the time, it would get tiny pebble chips and dents in it, but never broke.

4. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

If you get glass, be sure to get one that is hand-blown and not machine blown. Machine blown glass pipes are alot cheaper, but they break if you drop them 1 foot off the ground. The sound that makes is sickening, its like this weird horrible crunch, like dropping a baby on its head...
    but i digress. If you want concealable, a bat is a good way to go, it's a metal pipe that holds like 1 gram of weed, you are supposed to take 3-4 hits at a time over a long period of time, it gets you fucked up.
    But of course there is the classic metal bowl, you can get a midget one for cheap, it doesn't break, it's small and easy to clean. The bitch part is that the weed taste off more than it would with a metal bowl.

If you want fucked-up get a steam roller, those things will kick your ass.

5. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Just get a nice $20 glass bowl, they work awesome.

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I just make stuff, but if you have money to waste glass bowls are the way to go.

7. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Well, what did you get?