Gold.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bilby, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

A heavy element, dug out of the ground in one country and sent over to another country to be stuck back in the ground in another country.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Not sure I'm following?

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

it doesnt get stuck back in the ground

the undertakers steal that shit and sell it to the jews

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

5. "Silver and gold, silver and gold, every man wishes for silver and gold."

6. Monkey Boy

Monkey Boy Senior Member

Humans are a peculiar species.

themnax likes this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

The Annunaki come down from planet Nibiru every few thousand years and mine it. :p

True story though.

Orison likes this.
  8. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

The great thing about gold is how much it keeps replenishing itself into rivers and streams through weathering and erosion.

I knew a guy who caught a rainbow trout in the local river nearby. He gutted it out and found a 1 ounce gold nugget in its belly.

YouFreeMe likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Probably thought it was a corn kernel, which I've caught many different fish on, especially carp. :p

10. hotwater

Or so ancient astronauts theorists like Giorgio A. Tsoukalos (my socks disappeared in the dryer so it must be aliens) would have you believe

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Think it's more of a Zacharia Sitchin kinda theory. And it all makes sense too. :) that's the only theory in which, humans are relative to apes, makes sense to me. That we were use genetically modified to serve as gold digging slaves, like the thousand year old texts say.

12. hotwater

The radio show Coast to coast am interviewed a trained scholar in the Hebrew bible and in ancient Semitic languages who pointed out at least a dozen flaws in Zecharia Sitchin’s theory
    and his misunderstanding and misinterpretation of those thousand year old text

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Ah well, considering through the times the same tales were recorded and documented from culture to culture, I doubt he was too far off.

Also, trained scholar in Hebrew bible isn't going to win me over, a trained scholar in ancient mythology. Lulz.

14. hotwater

Of that I have no doubt....lol...

Asmodean likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It just sounds so dumb to me, religious mythology, based on the earliest imaginations, and a professor in such a education claims someone else's work isn't factual. Erm... What? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

16. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

17. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the part of my mountains i grew up in was also a place where a lot of it was dug out of the ground, and a lot of bad things were done by people trying to get there.
    it was only $32.00 and ounce, when paper money still represented it.
    there were a couple of old guys then, about the age i am now, who lived five miles and almost a couple of thousand feet vertical, down by the river,
    slucing and panning about an ounce a week on their claims.
    just each living in their own little shacks. i dreamed then that i would be like that by now, but the world changed and that is all ancient history.
    when the price of it floated up in the hundreds of dollars range, they bought houses and cars and moved away.
    other things happened, and it became no longer a peaceful, safe or even possible way of life.