Going to urgent care tomorrow

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by mynameisjake07, Jan 21, 2005.

1. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

I have a question well see ive had a fever,running nose and sore throat really really bad for the past few days. I have to go to urgent care tommarow. They are going to look at a lot of things to find out what is wrong my mom said. So does anybody think they will check my blood?

2. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

not for weed...

3. Bob_Bong

Bob_Bong Member

even if they DO take blood, they're not looking for weed. but, if they notice it.. just remember it stays in your blood for like 3 months... so just say it was a while ago

4. LoserMan

LoserMan Member

stays in your blood for 3, 4 weeks. depending on how much you use it. no worries, your sick, they will look in your ears, and throat, then perscribe you like 80 dollar medicine, yea... .... ive had the same exact symptoms and ive completely lost my voice, but that for some reason hasnt stopped me from smoking... lol, again no worries, they are there to help.

5. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

The won't just "happen" to find THC metabolites, they'd have to search for it with a drug test...which is illegal without your consent or a search warrant. As far as personal property, your blood is about as personal as it gets, so if they start invading that, we're all fucked.

6. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

Unless your mom asks the doc to look for it, (which my mom pulled on me) they Will see it in your stream but they really don;t give a shit because lawsuits have risen in this field with invasion of privacy issues, so unless asked by a parent or guardian to specifcally look for it, they will not report it to the peeps.
    And if your mom does ask them... to look for it, and they find it, then just giver her the finger, say its a life choice, and you would not have known unless you pulled that test shit.
    Good luck Brother

7. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

since yall are on the topic of how long in stays in your system
    i was in class today and this (know everything) type kid said
    "u know if u took a hit when your like 10 of weed they can still find that hit in your blood like 10 years later"
    that made me laugh good, wasnt even worth an argument