Going to try synthesizing MDA and MDMA

Discussion in 'MDMA - X' started by paintballer687, Apr 1, 2007.

1. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm soon going to try a MDMA and MDA synthesis, I have the equipment and chemicals ready I just need to find the time to do it. Has anyone attempted/succeeded in this before?

2. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

What a brilliant idea- come on a public message board and announce to the police you have the equipment and chemicals (which BTW, the chemicals necessary are on the "watched" list) and plan on making some.

What size cuffs do you need?
    [​IMG]

3. Tainted

Tainted Member

Do you have any background in chemistry? I know of one person who has synthesized before and I do know that you NEED to know what your doing to succeed. Good luck to you if you know what your doing, otherwise I wouldn't bother man. If you don't know what your doing you could unknowingly create a toxic substance or who knows what else. You can seriously injury yourself if you don't know what your doing.

Also, DON'T POST ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNET YOU MORON.

4. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes, of course I know what I'm doing, I just was wondering if this was commonplace on the streets. To be honest, I'll be doing it in a lab so I can run tests with it, I have no desire to use it myself. As I said, I'll be doing this in a lab so chemicals are already at hand and the other chemist I'm working with has grants, so federal prosecution needn't be worried about.

I was just curious whether the supply in circulation is made solely in labs or if it's produced in a 'kitchen meth-lab' style.

5. Tainted

Tainted Member

Obviously I can't verify any of this, but I believe that a good deal of the E out there comes from superlabs in I think some asian country (china?), but Israel is starting to get big into the trade... When I say superlabs, I'm talking about large silo type things. I'm sure if you surf around the DEA's website or possibly some other websites you may find information about busts in these countries verifying these superlabs. It's smuggled into canada then into America.

The person I referred to that has synthesized mdma started off being a meth cook. He did have a good deal of lab equipment setup in a basement and a homemade ventilation (hood? I don't know I don't know much about chemistry/cooking shit up.) So it wasn't quite 'kitchen meth-lab' but it wasn't a lab by any means. He didn't get really great yields doing it with his equipment, so he only made a few batches. I don't anything about chemistry, synthing drugs, but from what I understand, it'd be real hard to synth alot of MDMA without a decent lab.

Also, sorry about sort of attacking you. Alot of people on this forum are incredibly idiotic. I would look elsewhere for some reliable information...

6. ChopperPilot

ChopperPilot Member

According to the UN (yeah I know, how can you trust the UN) the majority was (until recently) coming out of labs in Holland- even though it is an illegal drug there. The reason being is that in Holland the punishment for illegal drugs is substantially lighter than other countries. So the chemists realize that if they are caught, the punishment will be far less than anywhere else.

In the past few years though labs have been popping up in former Soviet Union countries. These countries are economically depressed, so money talks. There is a lot of corruption in these countries, so the chemists can "buy off" local law and politicians.

Some of the Asian countries have gotten in to it as well- don't think China would though simply because laws are so strict and punishment is so extreme for everything- hell, they would probably give a chemist the death sentence for producing E. Not a very good choice of places to set up shop.

Basically look at countries with light punishment or depressed economies and easy corruption, and that's where you'll find the labs. Of course, that rules out the U.S.- punishment is extreme if caught. And it is easy to be caught because the chemicals are all on the "watched" list. So no, you're not going to find a lot of labs making it here.

BTW- Here's a link to an interesting read of someone that did set up a home lab in the U.S.

7. kidsmoke

kidsmoke Member

Years ago there was a shit ton of molly coming from the Upjohn/Pharmacia plant in Kalamazoo. I don't know who was making it, but the vials they came in are exclusive to that company. I wonder how often that happens.

8. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

How does that happen?
    Just wondering.

9. djreindeer

djreindeer Member

paintballer, what procedure are you using? Wacker oxidation,...etc?

I think it's fairly straightforward to make if you have good stable equipment to do the steps. Just make sure you don't take shortcuts. IE don't use chemicals derived from others (IE like using drain cleaner that has other crap in it, assuming it's pure sodium hydroxide)

10. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Unless your a lseazyy Ahole ;)

What "test" will you be running by the way? Do you have promission to run those? Can I be in them? ;)

11. djreindeer

djreindeer Member

haha Me too. I wanna be a lab rat.