Going to the Dentist High

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by TheJolta, Jan 17, 2005.

1. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

Anyone else done it?

The last two times I have gone I've been high. The first time I had to get a bunch of fillings and well that sucked. The second time I went in for an exam and the chick used that damn scraping tool on my teeth and told me I had 2 more filling and a crown on top of that in the x rays i could see my wisdom teeth are coming in.

I don't really have a fear for the dentist it just sucks because it's rather inconvenient.

2. jimi420

jimi420 Member

wierd that you posted that im going to the dentist at 7:20 (its 6:14 right now) but im not high

3. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

ive been going to the dentist high since i started smoking. its not that i ALWAYS intend to go there high it just seems that whenever its time to go to the dentist im high.

4. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

no, but Ive gone to the gynocologist while messed up :D hardyharhar :D

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

never been to the dentist high...since i get kotton mouth so bad they would have to spary water in my mouth the whole time to keep it from getting dry:D

6. WharfRat

WharfRat Member

done it, was just for a check up so wasnt big deal...think if i actually had to get work done it'd suck...

7. went to the eye doctor drunk once............damn glasses only worked if I got drunk again

.........not so bad, I guess....:D

8. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

i've never been high when i went to the dentist. but the last time i went in, HE was. it was pretty cool, cuz the whole time we talked about movies and stuff.

9. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

wow how come some people have such bad teeth? youre 16 and youve got a bunch of fillings and crowns? :eek:

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

i move to much while high...so i could never go

11. TheJolta

TheJolta Member

I think it's just precautionary. I don't really eat candy or anything and I brush and floss daily. None of my teeth really hurt, but ever since we switched to this dentist it seems that our last one didn't pick up on "so many cavities". It's weird though because my teeth are pretty white and very straight, but for some reason I still get cavities.

12. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

I dont know how things are in australia, but here in america, our diets are composed mostly of refined sugars, bleached white flours, and sodas (which not only have a lot of sugar, also have carbonic acid). It's terrible for the teath (and health in general).

13. volatileBunny

volatileBunny Member

But don't it feel great!?! :)

14. omnip0d

omnip0d Member

haha, hell yes it does.

15. SIEKK

SIEKK Member

I used to go to the dentist high occasionally. Once or twice a month for braces. The problem is I'm usually cheery and talkative but when I go in stoned, I'm paranoid they'll know if I talk so I'm unusually quiet. Unfortunately I've found listening to the dentist (a little to the left, open wider, why is your mouth open so wide) while high is not easy. I worry that my mouth isn't open wide enough then he wonders why I have my mouth stretched open ostentaciously.
    I've also had a bad experience when I was getting wax impressions. I was zoning out when the assistant said my name, it was then I realized I was biting her hand..
    I don't go to the dentist high anymore

16. jimi420

jimi420 Member

hahahaha sieek that made me laugh

17. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

hahaha, yeah siekk, good shit

18. modestsmoker

modestsmoker Member

orthodontist high and dentist high
    takes some pain away and that bright light and soft chair and the mellow music is tight

19. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

Don't forget all those metal implements being jammed in your mouth. Good times