going to school on drugs

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by shhhhh im talking, Jan 7, 2005.

1. shhhhh im talking

shhhhh im talking Member

2. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

No... but I used to sit next to a kid in a math class, and he would always come in stoned. Haha, you could easily smell it.

3. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would get *soooo* into my history lectures after a doob...

and my writing is much more prolific.

I wouldn't recommend it prior to math class, however...

Had a few nightmare Algebra tests on weed.

4. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

Yes, i have. It can be fun, but it depends on the class you go to. Art classes are great, sitting infront of a math class with a jackass of a teacher is no fun...

5. LoNeR_HiPPIe789

LoNeR_HiPPIe789 Member

always smoke a joint before school, or take xanax

6. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I used to all the time... I nearly failed all my classes too.

7. moonydancer

moonydancer Member

I haven't, but my friend Jonathan always does. It smells, but it's funny to watch in Sports..:p

8. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

at school i only used to do it on athletcis days, swimming carnivals, or anything to do with sport when i would not participate and teachers didnt notice me....
    at uni however first yr i was always smashed....it was awesome and my essays were of better quality and in class i actually was more attentive...
    but i dont smoke anymores (only occasionally)

9. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

Junior year is my biggest year of drugs so we'll use that as an example.

I went to English class in the morning ripped off my ass. The halls are tiled and if I smoked four bowls and a joint, I got lost and couldn't find the class. My attention span was always really short, people talking were confusing or really funny, I couldn't walk straight anywhere without blowing it away. And writing made my hand tickle so I couldn't write very well.

Drama was easier. I could do whatever we had to do during the body in action exercises. Sitting down and thinking of plots was probably alot more random and stupid. Saying a speech in speech class about something simple was always easy. I became the class clown until I quit staying high in that class after building resistance (I guess?) and couldn't go up there without being high. That was when it turned annoying.

Math was easy. It was totally hands on geometry. I loved that class but so many skippings, so many F's I don't think the teacher liked me. I'd float around lunch. But I never really stayed stoned or got stoned in the afternoon classes. It wasn't worth it. Computer, Study Hall and History. Yuck. I've been stoned in History and the teacher was pretty cool but most of those kids were complete strangers. I didn't like it.

ISS I always got buzzed somehow. Did drugs in the class too. The teacher left so a new one came in that was probably 70 years old. He was pretty dumb. And he wore Dickies all the time. lol. I'd sneak out to say hi to a boyfriend or drink a alcoholic beverage in the bathroom which was across the hall. So many good times....

Can't say I get high at school alot. It was more skipping all together after certain checkpoint classes, going to someones house, then coming back at certain classes. That was the life. Or in the early morning in some trees was a daily habit. Plus in the middle of school in a surrounding neighborhood. Or after school on the walk home.

Lol. I loved it but it killed my grades. D's and F's.

10. yamamamo

yamamamo Member

I smoked my way through college. Not so much the first year but the second year was a nightmare, I was constantly stoned in class. Its fun, but not good if want to get good grades because my motivation was almost non-existent. When I studied my work in preperation for exams I couldn't remeber ever covering most topics. I passed two subjects and failed one. Don't get me wrong some people do the same without any effect on their studies, but not me. Bare in mind I smoked almost every college day. I terms of fun however, school/college is a blast after smoking. Heck, even learning can seem fun! hehe

So basically smoke in moderation if you want to, don't let it become a habbit. After all, you're only abusing a drug if you use it for the wrong reason i.e going to school or work high.

11. solargarlic

solargarlic Member

I'm a senior in high school now and haven't gone to school high once this year. Last year was a different story, but I'll get to that. I think the reason I haven't gone stoned this year is because I need to keep a low profile. Several of my close friends have been kicked out of my school for ganj over the past 3 years. I go to a private school so they are really uptight and have snitches throughout the school. Anyway, I smoked in the morning 4 out of 5 days a week last year and it was awesome. I forget what my schedule was, but it worked out real well. I actually had my highest GPAs that year, a 3.3 and 3.4 (out of 4.0 at a really hard private school, that compares to about a 3.7/3.8 at a public school). My school has a closed campus so smoking in the morning was the only option. Although, I had a brownie for lunch every now and then. I'm thinking about smoking a little next semester since I did so well last year. I don't think marijuana has made me smarter or been some magic assistance to my education, but I think it helps me relax which is why I did better. This semester has been a little stressful with college apps and A.P. courses and I think that reflected in my grades. So there's my story. Have a joint.

12. SunFree

SunFree Member

This year I started going to school high for awhile when I was getting pretty depressed in the mornings about the high-school deal as a whole, and needed something as incentive to cheer up or make it through the day. Probably not the best idea, it was definitely an escapism, but hey, I apparently survived. It was rather annoying having difficulty following lectures and forming intelligent sentences, and not so great having to drive to school not long after smoking. I drive to school on backroads that basically go through the woods, so I wasn't too feeling to concerned or guilty simply endangering myself. The worst time, however, was the first day I did it, and that happened to be the day my neighbor asked for a ride to school. I was so terrified, just thinking the whole time, "please let me make it there safely please please please..." And it was terrible trying to keep up a normal conversation while displaying normal driving functions. But we made it.

My favorite thing is to go to school after toking late the night before when you still feel a buzz, and I just get happy and outgoing and carefree. Kind of like being drunk but without the mobility deficiencies or any stupid-complexes. That's how I'd like to feel all the time, with no substance assistance.

13. NikkiLou6387

NikkiLou6387 ~peace~

yes, on both prescription and illegal. it's funny because teachers only think you're high when you're not. dumbasses

14. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

yep!!

i go to school high as hell all the time.. the teachers either don't notice or dont care... i do get SUPER giggly though and its funny... but its all good...

occasionally ill pop some xanax.. only sometimes... so ive done that too....

when i smoke weed, it seems that i can concentrate a LOT better.. its weird.. my normal schudule is get up at 6:30, be outta the house at the bus stop at about 7:30, then one of my friends picks me up (my mom thinks i ride the bus.. mwahaha slyness) we smoke about 1-2 bowls on the way to school.. when we get there its about 7:55 or 8:00... and school starts at 8:30... so by the time 8:30 rolls around, im past the super giggly stage and it seems that i concentrate MUCH better...

so like one person said, have a joint!

15. spooner

spooner is done.

i used to go in baked all the time, but i've toned it down a bit... drunk sometimes, on shrooms a couple of times (light doses always tho). makes boring classes fun, but you don't really learn much - its kind of a waste of time really.

16. Rafaela

Rafaela Member

I went to school high two days ago, I had these auditions for guitar. I love being stoned and can jam under deep influence but the people are all sketchy.
    I felt like everyone was so negative and uptight and had a baaaaaad high

17. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

hahahah... I always think I feel possessed when high. I thought I was chet atkins about a week ago :D

18. Britt

Britt Member

i went to school high a couple of times. it was great for the first 2 or 3 periods, but when your buzz goes away it really seems like the day just draaaaags on and i always got really tired. the worst was when i left school to smoke and came back so high for spanish class. i was so baked and i couldnt pay attention and i just wanted to laugh becuase everyone talking in spanish when youre high feels so weird. well i guess that part wasnt so bad but then i had to go to the front of the class to do a conversation with my group and i just felt so dumb.

19. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

Pot pisses me off. It makes you so self-consious. Lol. (personally)

20. Woodstock

Woodstock Member

If i feel like it i do it sometimes, mostly in the breaks. Most of my teachers know we smoke at school, so sometimes we must do it out of the schoolterritorium to prevent real trouble. I like being high when i sit in drawing class with music on or with sports:)