going to school high

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by john_the_pothead, May 29, 2004.

1. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i often get high at lunch...and i actually noticed something recently, i learn better when im high...i pay attention more and can think better...the motor skills aren't there but "my mind is like a lazer" (we'll see how many people watch aqua teen hunger force)...not saying i don't learn well straight, i got a 32 on my ACT and ace pretty much every test i take, but yesterday i got high at lunch and had a spanish interview for my final...i got a perfect score on it, i cant even remember what i said!

how bout you guys, do you go to class high, and if so do you do better?

2. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

i went to a lecture high last week

i never realised how hard it was taking notes while high.

and i dont think i coulda paid attention if my life depended on it

3. reefer121

reefer121 Member

i sometimes get high b4 school. i get paraniod sumtimes tho. me and a few of my mates used to smoke cones and get pissed at school behind one of the buildings until on of the teachers threatend to beat us up because he rekonded we were looking through his window and pissing him off, he got fired :)

wen im stoned at skool sumtimes i work better, depends on how stoned i am. usually im too stoned to do anything tho

4. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah i usually just smoke a couple bowls or a j or something, so im not stoned outta my mind, jsut high

5. WeedChica

WeedChica Member

i read sumthing once where it said being high {not totally stioned or totally fucked up} clears ur mind , and enables you to focus & concentrate......

6. WaitingForTheSun

WaitingForTheSun Member

I don't like to because I just feel confused and lost. And I barely know anyone in any of my classes so it's sort of boring just sitting there stoned listening to some lady drone on about this and that.

7. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

I did for a while, till I got ticketed. I did start doing better, but my mom looked at my grades and said that I started off with C's and D's and moved to having D's and F's. I just looked at her in sheer amazement at how she could corrilate my occasional usage with my grades dwindeling. I was failing all but one of my classes till I started smoking before school, I raised one grade up to a C and raised the others up by like 20 percentage points and passed another one (I failed the last because I didn't do a large assignment near the end); and then she looked at it and essentially said that amotivational syndrome was the cause and I didn't realize it.

Bullshit; I started turning in homework when I was smoking before and after school.

8. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

lately its been a daily thing for me because one of my classes just stopped doing anything because its AP chemistry and we already took the test, so we just play cards and stuff

and i didnt really know anyone in there personally but lately ive made friends with everyone because thats another thing pot does for me, it makes me more outgoing and friendly...and there's this one girl i really like and me and her are just learning to play euchere (spelling?) and shes an airhead and im stoned and we play together...and we usually win but its really fun

that class is right after lunch luckily so im highest during that class and then my next class im ultra-focused