Going to class in pajamas and bare feet

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, Nov 26, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

So today, I work from 8:00 pm to 12:30 am, with a class at 9:00 immediately following. I've now established that bare feet at college is acceptable, and pajamas are also acceptable. But what if I combine the two, is that going to be disrespectful or weird in any way? I'm just thinking that I'm not going to want to bother getting dressed with that little amount of sleep, especially on a Monday morning. Can I do it without too much shit from anyone, and I won't come off as extremely weird?

2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

only disrespectful to yourself....no one else gives a shit

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

bfc...if you have floor seats to a rock show do you wear your shoes?

4. barefootconservative

Okay, then. But honestly, not that disrespectful to myself, as I don't plan to do it that often.

rollingalong likes this.
  5. barefootconservative

First off, I don't go to rock concetts, too loud, and I'm a classical musician. Swcondly, no i wouldn't wear shoes to that.

rollingalong likes this.
  6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Stick With Just Bare Feet......Anybody Who Turns Up, Even At A Gas Station In Their

Pajamas Should Be "Shot" On Sight......No Questions Asked.....:screamcat:

Cheers Glen.

7. barefootconservative

Very encouraging. No the whole pint was I'll be very tired that morning, and probably won't want to bother getting dressed. I just don't have any shoes that would work at all well with pajamas, except my house slippers which I never wear outdoors.

8. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Too Tired To Take Off Your "Jammies"...???..Should Have Stayed In Bed......:smirkcat:

Cheers Glen.

9. barefootconservative

Can't miss class if I want to keep my knowledge fresh.

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

True "Knowledge" Would Have Told You Otherwise.......Just Sayin........:astonished:

Cheers Glen.

11. barefootconservative

Knowledge, exhaustion, want to learn, but too tired to get dressed in a timely manner.....

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Says He..... Who Boasts That He Wears "Dress Shoes".......:smiley:

Cheers Glen.

13. barefootconservative

I do wear them, but only if it works with the rest of the outfit. They don't work well with pajamas.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

No Offence Mate........But Anybody Who Wears PJ's Outside Their

House......"IS A SLOB".....:smile:

Cheers Glen.

MeAgain likes this.
  15. barefootconservative

Okay, okay, I get it. Do it if I feel like it, but be prepared to be judged.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Been Following Your Posts Since You Joined Here......Offered Advice To You Since I

Have Been A Fulltime Barefooter For 11 Years......You Never Once Replied To My

Posts......I Find Myself On The Verge Of Calling You A "Troll"....

How Does That "Sit With You"......???

Cheers Glen.

17. barefootconservative

I don't know. My intent was never to troll, and it just never occurred to me to reply to one of your posts. Sorry if I offended you in any way. Never been good with social things.

18. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

lets be clear...gg is retired and a senior......much easier to be barefoot when you don't have to attend a university or job or both....I also don't believe gg shovels snow barefoot.....

a classical musician.....i'm retired also but I was a union stagehand....I was lucky to do a run at roy Thompson hall during Toronto symphony rehearsals......I was the guy who was afraid to drop the 10 thousand dollar timpani etc lol

I sat right in the center of the orchestra during several run through rehearsals

but I could see it......going out on stage bare foot...why not....rockers and country stars do it all the time....often you will see a carpet on the stage where the barefooters stand during the show

but you will need to be very talented before they would allow bare feet on stage at roy Thompson hall

19. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I don't get what's the hassle. Changing pants take less than a minute. Nothing to be bothered about. Going in your pyjama pants to class obviously triggers more concerns, its why you made this thread after all.
    So if its about being tired and saving time just change the friggin pants.
    If you're really too tired to change your pants you're also too tired for class.
    If its about exercising your individuality or something and you just really feel like displaying yourself on campus in your pyjama pants: go for it.

20. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

How much sleep do you need? Based on the above timeline you should be able to get at least six hours in unless you have an exhorbitantly long commute.

Tags: