Going to Amsterdam.

Discussion in 'Amsterdam' started by FrankTheRabbit, Jul 4, 2011.

1. FrankTheRabbit

FrankTheRabbit Member

I'll be in AmDam (for the first time) by the end of the month, if not sooner. Any recommendations, suggestions, or tips are appreciated.

Travelling alone so new friends are welcome. :2thumbsup:

2. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

I would recommend you talk with jimmyjoe1 He has been there multiple times. There should be a thread here somewhere that you can find info on the Dam. :)

3. yogibear

yogibear Member

What do you need to know? I've been 14 times or so. What's your budget?:sunny::sunny:

4. FrankTheRabbit

FrankTheRabbit Member

I just got to Norway a few hours ago, I'll be in Amsterdam by the end of the month. Just needed to know where to go, what are the best pot cafe's, stuff like that. If possible, maybe somebody to hang out with, anything is appreciated.

5. desireu2

desireu2 Member

Just enjoy the city - incredible archtecture, Red Light District is fun to walk through, park out my the museum awesome ... the place is one of my favorites and I travel to Europe every year & looking to return to Amsterdam in the Spring. Research on the Internet ... Monkey Bar --- damn its a great city.

6. FrankTheRabbit

FrankTheRabbit Member

Nice! Thanks man. I'm looking forward to the trip. This is my first time in Europe, huge difference between where I'm from (Panama) and Europe. I'm loving it already. I'm just super confused with the fact that it doesn't get dark here during this season....

7. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

I'm going back maby next week.lol.thanks man.

8. jimmyjoe1

Hill street blues, is one of my fav smoking shops. but its all about your choice. something for everyone in the Dam:2thumbsup:

9. Global Stoner

Global Stoner Member

Avoid the Bulldog chain!

10. jimmyjoe1

^^Agreed

11. Chloe_Nicholls

Chloe_Nicholls Guest

Hello,

Im moving to Amsterdam on the 3rd of October and am also looking for new friends!!! Im down to earth and have been there 3 times before. Jimmy joes right the Hill street blues id definatley one of my favorite coffee shops! Im looking to have a wicked time and it would be good to have someone to do it with!!! :-D