Going out to eat is fantastic

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Kinky Ramona, Feb 3, 2009.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Yeah, it always depends on the cook. The high school girls at the DQ up the road don't know how to cook for shit.

Hell, it depends on the cook so much that everytime I go to the Waffle House I choose what I order based on who's cooking.

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I almost forgot, nobody can cook a steak like Daniel can, so I don't usually get steak when I go out. It always disappoints me because I can have so much better at home for half the price.

3. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I never order steak here in America because people here can't cook it. (unless it's a fancy restaurant)

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i've had a few decent steaks from resturants, not all but some cooks know how to do it right.

i got spoiled growing up because my father is a chef so i got to eat out without eating out.

i don't like eating out anymore really, used to love it, but i'm just not into it anymore, be it the price or the knowing that a complete stranger just touched everything i'm getting ready to stuff in my face, for whatever reason i just don't eat out much anymore.

5. Kinky Ramona

I like eating out because I usually only do it when someone else is paying. Haha. And also because when you're a picky person in a house of 3 picky people, dinner gets really fucking boring at home.

6. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

I don't like eating out anymore hardly at all... seems like I get so disappointed at what you get for the price, a big ripoff. Alot of places have nothing but fatty greasy foods :eek: and I don't like fast food either, except for Mexican once in a while. We cook alot at home and I think it tastes way better plus it's cheaper. We make steaks and salmon, bake bread, and even make sushi at home. One of the only things I like to go out for anymore is some good Indian food cause I haven't learned to make that yet. Plus bubble tea... that's my latest favorite thing. I'll have to learn to make that too.

7. Kinky Ramona

I think when Daniel cooks, it's much better most of the time. I'm just so tired of the picky bickering.

8. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

I love to eat out because I dont have to clean up. Otherwise I love to get stoned and cook. besides, I make waaaay better shit.

9. Kinky Ramona

The not cleaning up is the best part about it. I am so fucking sick of being the ONLY person to wash dishes EVER.

10. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

yeah picky eaters would make it kind of a drag. My daughter is pretty picky. We try to accomodate her to a point, but I gotta be the bad mommy and make sure she eats enough veggies & fruit. lol!

I'm lucky in that I like just about everything. Plus my hubby is a fantastic cook!

11. Kinky Ramona

I really wish my parents had been the bad guys more and made me eat the things I can't stand. Because eventually I would've gotten over it, but I've worked myself up so much over onions I can't eat them, I just can't do it, lol.

12. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

I love eating out too but it gets damn expensive and there's tons of delicious meals I can make at home for a decent price.

I love cooking.

13. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

i do enjoy cooking but it's so hard to only cook for 1-2 people.

14. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

LOL! Well at least you won't have that onion breath to worry about. :D My daughter's big no-no's are tomatoes, eggplant, pears, squash, peas and mashed potatoes. I'll let her get away without eating those so long as she eats other salad stuff. She loves things like celery, carrots, broccoli, creamed corn, green beans, all kinds of berries, sometimes bananas. So I guess there's enough variety there. Can't get over the tomatoes and mashed potatoes though. :rolleyes: Who the hell doesn't love mashed potatoes?

15. Mr. Mojo Risin'

Mr. Mojo Risin' Senior Member

That's true, I've been meaning to make this dish for quite a while but I'd need some sponsorship and a crowd.

16. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

there are a couple places I like to go to.
    DeLorenzo's Pizza has the best pizza I've ever tasted.. people actually travel here to Trenton to try it. I probably eat there once or twice a month. Lastnight I ate at this cute little asian place that opened up near my school. and that was good. plus... when I go to new york or philly, I eat out a whole lot since cooking isn't really an option.

generally speaking I hate chain restaurants.. I never liked anything I've had at any of them.

I prefer my mom's cooking to dining out, any day

17. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i love eating out because it's easy, but frankly, i generally enjoy the meals i cook much better when i take the tame to make something delicious :)

nothing beats sushi night with sake bombs, though

i definitely don't do chain restaurants - way too easy to avoid here in atown.

18. jrnyman

jrnyman kermit

meh, I don't really like mashed potatoes. every once in a while. and tomatoes make me want to throw up... always been like that.

19. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

Potatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

Oh, Hell no! Boys wash dishes in my house. their balls aint gonna fall off if they wash dishes.
    I think kids will eat their veggies if theyre prepared the right way. or given the right spin.