Going On Vacation Tommarow Morning!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 17, 2005.

1. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

It wasnt about "stoners uniting". Its the fact that there are regular posters in here, and we are friends. Then people like IronGoth come in periodically, not to bullshit and talk, but to flame us and tell us how wrong it is to smoke weed.

2. cheshirecat

cheshirecat Banned

Yes, I am indeed the dreaded counselor, but not only for drugs. You may laugh all you want. And who said "Good Work" about smoking pot? I'm sure a bowl never touched your lips. Right? And you have NEVER been drunk or even had a drink for that matter. No, YOU keep up the good work. Is your letter full of hippie love? It was fulll of something, I know that. Don't get pissed with everyone that has a different interpretation of life than you do. If you want to denounce the fact that I am a therapist, then that's o.k. by me. Who do you help on a daily basis? And not just on HF, because it seems that although you have disdain for "stoners", I hate that phrase, you keep a'comin back. You seem to spend ahhh to put it gently, ALL your time on this board. I write a post and come back later, not stay around anxiously, "praying" that, oh, that special person that you will never meet might be here somehow, waiting for you.....sigh
    I specialize in street population, prostitutes, homeless, etc. We would have a good laugh if you came up to us while we handed out clean syringes and condoms and started spouting off about the evils of maijuana. Yeah, that is the danger. POT SMOKERS. Help, they are soo dangerous, they may "hurt me"? If you indeed believe they are wasting THEIR lives, save yourself the heartache of re-telling them that fact over and over. Pot was never a problem with being a success in my life, or the many who smoked with me. As I stated before, have enough will power in the beginning. If you try a drug that you feel you can enjoy "too much", back off of it. I've never tried cocaine,but my sister said that it was glorious ,and she knew she would like it too much, too often. She never did it again. These are choices BEFORE you experiment. And you should surround yourself with people who will tell you when you are going off the deep end. Now that is a rainbow tradition, that is, if you see a brother or sister "abusing themselves", take them aside and show them your "hippie love".
    How do you enjoy a gathering while telling pot smokers off the whole time? Don't you miss the rest of what's happening out there?
    If these "stoners",I hate that phrase, are "wasting their lives", why do you give a rat's ass? Do you want to SAVE THEM? Now that is something to laugh at, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

P.S. IronGoth never comes to this board to "flame" you. He might want to set you "aflame",but he comes here to "inflame" you. Sorry, I'm not making fun of a typo, it's just that you can do so much with the flame word.
    Hippiehillbilly, I stuck up for you last week!! What was I on? Nothing. I guess I was just having a "marijuana flashback",teheeeheehee.. Oh, and so many were just hypocrites to the kid that wanted to take two joints with him on vacation. Self-righteous hypocrites. I just wouldn't go on a public forum to say I was trying to bring drugs anywhere.
    Oh, pot use has NEVER spead HIV,my focus in therapy.
    Cheshire Cat

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Oh, now THAT'S rich!!!

4. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

5. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Goddammit! hahaha

6. †ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg

†ù®Ké¥ š†ûƒƒïñg Eminent Herbalist

:D I wish we could contact Jared, I wonder what he'd say if he came back and saw what he's threads had become.

7. TopNotchStoner

I know dude. Last I heard from him, he was asking me about xanax. That was a couple of years ago. He was actually a pretty cool kid. I actually miss having him around here. lol

8. Just a daily toke

Just a daily toke Senior Member

9. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Trippin's a great kid who needs to spend more time around these parts

10. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

where you going?

11. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

fuck didnt relize the tgread was ancient.... awesome..

12. TopNotchStoner

Yeah I haven't seen him around in a LONG time either. I think the last I heard from him, he had just had his first experience with shrooms. He was cool as shit too.