Going On Vacation Tommarow Morning!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 17, 2005.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

A-FUCKING-MEN!

I honestly don't know how this thread is still going on. Irongoth is an asshole, and he denies it, which further proves he is an asshole. Someone should bust the piece of shit bike he rides, and show him what the fuck we feel like to have someone come in here constantly (and unwelcomed) and piss us off. So far, I think the intellectual battle between us stoners and IronGoth is pretty much hands-down in our favour.

Let's watch him deny that, too.

2. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Give me an example. Seriously. And I'll show you how he responded.

Dude, you have no idea.

I was the kid they called faggot (even though I was straight) and threw into lockers. What the hell else do you think made me work from a 45lb bench press to 350? Kept me in jiu jitsu, Chinese kickboxing tournaments, etc? A sincere desire to bully others? I'll tell you what it was, the satisfaction of lifting the guy bugging my ass for years clean off the ground with one hand and threatening to remove all his teeth with one good punch.

If the forum is right wing, I'm too left wing for it. People here call me a raving Nazi. If I'm on my bike, the cops stop me, if I'm with bikers, I'm too straightlaced.

And I grew up with an English name in a part of Quebec that was going through serious nationalistic fervor at the time.

I have no three dimensional vision. I cannot catch or throw a ball worth shit. Never mind being picked last at games, I was the one they targeted with the dodgeball cause I couldn't judge how fast it was moving (I've since learned to judge said distances through other cues)

I lost my virginity in a drugged date rape with a girl who had a habit of doing it who played with me like a toy and then dropped me.

But I have never, not once, ever whined about my personal situation the same way MJP has. I've complained about shit but I usually get up suck it up and get over it.

I live my life like I ride my bike. Assume everyone's out to kill ya, and when you go down get back up and keep going and don't take shit offa anyone.

3. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I wouldn't let him near my children. He might get frisky.

4. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

So much for "truce" Twizz.

Talk is one thing, Twizz. But I will say this once, and only once. Do not touch any of my property, especially my motorcycle. Or else.

Let's watch him deny that, too.[/QUOTE]

5. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

likewise, *argument terminated* :p

6. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

So was I.

What makes you think that just because you had to endure all that crap from someone else that you can be the person to fuck with people?

7. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

After a comment like that, you vermin, don't you EVER, EVER, EVER try to be remotely amical with me again.

You do not have children, nor were you ever in a relationship for years with someone who was raped as a child.

Congrats on crossing two lines in the matter of three posts.

8. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

What part of saving someone from his own stupidity is "f*cking" with someone?

Whatever. Next time the guy wants to do something clearly stupid, I'll let him hang himself.

9. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

You kept it up, not me.

Alright, I don't know what you're trying to prove, other than the fact that you are much more immature than we are. You are threatening someone half your age over the internet who lives in a different country.

Pfft, fuckhead.

10. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Now that you have admitted defeat, you can fuck right off.

11. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Boo-fucking-hoo. So you should know how it feels. Use what you learned growing up living your life to realize that it hurts when people fuck with you. You're like twice MJP's age and are acting like some little rich brat picking on the fat kid with coke-bottle specs. You probably make MJP feel exactly like you did growing up. Learn some respect.

12. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Pardon me? I didn't say jack to you.

Here's what I'm trying to prove.

There's a world of difference between discussing someone's actions, which both myself and HHB were doing,

and

threatening someone's person or property, which you suggested.

I never threatened you with anything. I merely said you would not want to mess with my personal property. I don't care how old you are or what color your skin is. You start messing with my personal property, especially property which when it breaks down at speed can kill the rider, that takes it to a different level.

Grow up, learn to read, learn some respect, son.

13. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

I see that your "empathy" suggestion before is merely talk you talk without being a walk you walk. Not that I care either way, but just mentioning it for the record. See this isn't about what we're saying about MJP but the fact that you love dope, he loves dope, and that trumps everything else.

Of course I know how it feels when someone comes up to me, smacks me upside the head and says something EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT that would save me a LOT OF PAIN, HEARTACHE AND HURT. Regardless of how it was said.

My age is irrelevant. As is his. And all I've said is pointed out that his stupidity and naivete (which you've ADMITTED to) is gonna get him in serious trouble.

But I guess I'll take a line out of your book in this regard regarding your criticism

14. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I think "or else..." is a threat, but maybe that's just me.

I said "or else..." to some kid once who kept fucking with my bike at school and he told the principal on me. I got suspended for 20 days for making physical threats.

15. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

This isn't school. And yeah, it is you that thinks that's a threat.

16. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

children children,, man its the holidays,,,.. play nice... ;)

17. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Well, let's see, in short order I've been accused of being short-eyed and basically had my property threatened. Over an internet disagreement for Christ's sake.

Play nice?

With these punks?

18. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Punks to you, my friend.

We don't threaten to beat the shit out of people, and we do not threaten society. Anything else you'd like to backfire?

19. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

You're the one that started the whole thing by calling my friend a stupid idiot. I really had no problem with you before this and I hope to have no problem with you in the future. What's said in this thread, stays in this thread. Most of what you said in this thread has been fucked up, but it remains on this thread.

Come back MJP.

20. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

When did I do this, punk?

And when did I threaten society?

Knock off the crack pipe. You're clearly delusional.