Going On Vacation Tommarow Morning!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by MarijuanaPhysicist, Dec 17, 2005.

1. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

I NEED ADVICE! FAST!!
    im gonna put 2 pre rolled joints in a little baggy, then tape it to my leg, next to my crotch.. is this a safe idea? i really wanna bring some weed there.

2. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

thank the goddess this time the dumb ass will go away,, maybee..

3. ~peace~

~peace~ Senior Member

hey why dont u go nuts and put a sign above ur head sayin "I HAVE WEED" and have fun gettin robbed on holiday
    ~peace~

4. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

its not a good idea, but do what you want

5. IronGoth

IronGoth Newbie

Here's a hint. When the big guy you're incarcerated with wants to turn you out, let him.

You'll survive jail better that way.

Fuckwit.

6. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

hahahaha

7. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

first of all it be nice to know if you gotta go into another country. And then to find out what the laws for possesion are in this country etc; If your jus going to a diff state or something put em in your damn pocket.

8. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

put it in your vagina... you are a girl right? or is that picture just mis leading?

9. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

You guys are all fucking assholes. Just tell him what he needs to know.

I think that it would be better to not take them, but if you really must, I think that in your ass would be the best idea. (not a joke). I would definitly stuff a stash up my ass if I was going to travel.

10. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

Are you goin in another country? If not what's the use of hiding em?

I passed joints fine from canada to usa by putting em in the battery area of a cd player...

LOL everyone's being such an ass to this guy!

11. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

no kiddin man

12. Trippin' Billies

LMAO

13. MamaTheLama

MamaTheLama Too much coffee

I think he should bring it.....only so the bus station con artists dont rip him off for everything he has when he goes and trys to buy some.

14. Trippin' Billies

if he gets robbed easily by his friends, imagine how easily a 6'4 black drug dealer wil :rolleyes:

15. MarijuanaPhysicist

MarijuanaPhysicist Member

its in the country... btw most of u guys are NOT hippis... just scum bags, who put people down.. FUCK U ALL! im done w/ these shitty forums.
    peace and love
    jared

16. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Nah man. Don't leave the forums. People just like ribbing you. It doesn't mean they don't like you.

BTW, I think you should take it with you since it's in the country. Just take some more measures to cover up the smell. Maybe double bag it and smear vasoline or petrolium jelly on the bag and put it in another bag. Then tape it to you leg. YOu should get away with it because the petrolium jelly or vasoline will cover most, if not all, of the smell. Good luck and DO NOT leave the forums because some people choose to be dicks sometimes.

17. ConcealedCulture

ConcealedCulture Senior Member

I wouldnt take any on a plane personally, although there are foolproof ways to do it. You better remain calm if they start searching you when you go through security though.

And TopNotch is right. Don't leave because people are being fucking douchebags. If you look through insults, you can see that they are usually just coming from insecure people with nothing better to say.

18. PurpleGel

PurpleGel Senior Member

i've taken plenty of weed through the airport. you better make sure you have a layer of coffee or chili powder around the bagged joints otherwise if you DO find a drug dog, you'd be fucked.

if you want to use your method, then the best thing i can say is that people probably won't rob you of your weed in jail since you won't have any. but they might rob you of your dignity as a male.

good luck.

19. WhisperingWoods

WhisperingWoods too far gone

I'm horribly afraid of drug dogs. I don't know what to do about them, they're fucking leet.

20. The Caterpillar

The Caterpillar Member

Why is everyone being so mean?

Anyways, don't leave, man. There are plenty of people who would like you to sick around.