Going naked to school or work...

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Nude Guy, Apr 26, 2008.

1. Nude Guy

Nude Guy Member

Some of you goes to school or work naked?

2. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Sometimes I do translation jobs as an extra service for my employer... and since I do that at home, yep, at these occasions I'm most definitely nekkid at work...
    However, at work itself, when sitting at my desk in the call center, there is no job-based nudity.
    It'd be different, if I worked in that call center in the Netherlands (Rotterdam, to be precise), which hired operators who wanted to work in the nude - about 75 naturists answered the ad they placed in the Dutch newspaper "De Telegraaf" back in 2001.
    I wonder whether that company is still in business... that might be a job opportunity to work barefoot all over.

A short mention about that can be found here:

http://multichannelmerchant.com/news/marketing_nude_operators/

There was also a link to a report con cybernude.com - but since their page is in a process ov an overhaul (for quite a while now), that link doesn't work any longer...

nekkidly yours,

~*Ganesha*~

3. Dario Western

Dario Western Member

I don't go to school anymore, and I don't think I'd go to work naked unless I was employed as a lifeguard at a nudist beach or at a nudist club.

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  4. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

I'm naked at my desk right now.

I have an office to myself which locks from inside, and my window is not overlooked.

It's a lovely sunny day here in London, shame to waste it.

Mobius_Stripped likes this.
  5. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Lucky you.

6. Roffa

Roffa Senior Member

I'm still naked. The only trouble is I can't have the door open, so it's getting a little stuffy in this heat.

7. LittleWonder

LittleWonder Member

I work from home.

So, yes, I'm naked often. Actually, it's one of the reasons I chose to work at home, lol.

1 person likes this.
  8. greenryder

greenryder Member

like LittleWonder, I work from home so I'm naked often as well.

9. Thekherham

Thekherham Member

I don't worry about clothes, because I have fur. But when it is hot, I pant like a dog. (Sometimes I wish I could remove the fur like humans take off a jacket.)

10. Blahh

Blahh Member

Pretty sure that's illegal.

11. ganesha1967

ganesha1967 barefoot bellybearer

Oh, it depends... in Spain (Barcelona, for instance) it is perfectly legal to be nude in a public place (that also means places owned by the public).

But since an office, workshop, or whatnot is owned privately by an employer, (s)he can easily set up rules of conduct for the employees - thus allowing (quite unlikely) or forbidding (most likely, sadly) nudity at work. When it comes to working with machinery or processing food, or whatever, there's also those rules, such as set up by OSHA (as that board is known in the US).

A strange world it is, for sure. You might be not breaking laws, but still breaking rules.
    :rolleyes:

nekkidly at home at the moment,

~*Ganesha*~

Scarecrow13 likes this.
  12. stevecymraeg

stevecymraeg Member

I do photography as a hobby and have worked nude a few times now when I have been asked to by nudist models.

13. Blahh

Blahh Member

Yes, I think I remember reading something on Wikipedia about nudity in Barcelona being legal?

Just curious, are there any other countries where nudism is legal in public places?

14. gaynakedguy

gaynakedguy Member

I work from home, so I am naked all the time. We have rental property, so when I work on them I am nude a lot....I even walk over to our neighbor (she rents from us) naked and visit with her! She likes the idea, and I LOVE IT!!

15. Kempo

Kempo Member

That would be awkward, as I teach martial arts. Those high kicks, wow that would be weird.

16. Jitterbug

Jitterbug Member

Working nude would be a dream come true for me, but sadly my employer requires clothing. I think that's true for most jobs.

17. Musikero

Musikero Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I bet it would make for a much more interesting judo or jujutsu class though. ;)

18. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

mmh, I guess so. did you read "catch 22" ? maybe you have a chance to make your dream come true, if you join the army. :smilielol5:

19. Kempo

Kempo Member

Even with cups...that would just be weird...
    Well for me anyhow.

20. Amanda33

Amanda33 Member

I'd totally go to school naked if I could! well, i'm home schooled now anyway, but it would be fun to do that at least once.

Scarecrow13 likes this.