Going barefoot for my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Lucard, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Lucard

Lucard Member

Been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join in. Cool site!

My girlfriend, who I've been with since early last summer, has a thing for me going barefoot, especially in public. One time I even let her talk me into leaving all of my shoes and socks at her apartment and going barefoot for a week (good thing I took off that quarter from school). Until then I don't think I had ever gone anywhere without my shoes and socks. It was a really weired feeling. I don't think twice about going lots of places without a shirt, but I felt naked those first few times I went somewhere barefoot. On that first walk through the mall I had a lot of anxiety.

The funny thing is that she almost always wears her shoes but doesn't want me to wear mine. It's kind of a weird fettish, but I go along with it.

2. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

3. NudistMike07

NudistMike07 Member

You got to go barefoot in a mall? Im surprised, most malls have rules against not wearing shoes/shirt.

4. BareSolesAndy

BareSolesAndy Member

That's cool, but odd she doesn't go barefoot herself...my girlfriend always wants me to go barefoot too, so she'll have an excuse to go barefoot herself, and most of the other girls I've dated have gone barefoot when I did. Different strokes, i guess.

5. Lucard

Lucard Member

I thought for sure that I was going to get grief about it but no one said anything.

6. Lucard

Lucard Member

She went barefoot with me the first couple of times, but hardly ever after that. I asked her about it one time and she just said that I "look cute" when I'm barefoot. Hey, if it turns her on, I'm ok with it and I sort of like going barefoot now.

She's great but has maybe a little more of her share of quirks. Something else she likes to do is take my glasses and hide them. That's a little more of a problem for me at times because I can't see a thing without them, and that really isn't an exaggeration.

7. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

8. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

I briefly dated a girl who goes barefoot a lot. She also really enjoyed the special attention I paid to her feet. That was cool for both of us.

I remember one time going down to visit her in Miami, and we went out to a large Target store near her, and to my surprise, she just up and got out of the car barefoot like me so it was both of us going barefoot into the store. No problems. I don't think she really thinks of herself as a "barefooter"; it's just the way she "is."

In fact, tonight I went out to a local Super Target and shopped barefoot. I walked right in wearing a sweatshirt, jeans shorts, and bare feet. No one hassled me. I thought that the brown-shirt guard right at the front (looked like a kid) might stop me, but he either didn't notice or figured it's alright. I went right up to an employee and asked her where the paper shredders were. I think that's a good plan: if you go right to an employee, and ask a question, you give them the impression of your confidence and the idea that you know you're doing nothing wrong. Plus, if they digress and start challenging you on being barefoot, you can say something like, "How rude. What does that have to do with answering your customer's question?" :p

-Jeffrey

9. Lucard

Lucard Member

Defenseless is a good word for it. It didn't take her long to figure out that the quickest way to render me helpless is to take away my glasses. Especially during the time when I first started going barefoot.

10. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

11. Lucard

Lucard Member

I know she does. She just took a little getting used to. ;)

12. jen12151989

jen12151989 Banned

I only go barefoot on our campgrounds.

13. turnthepage

turnthepage Member

turns me on. I kinda like a girl to take charge. But I cant go without my glasses.

14. Lucard

Lucard Member

Well, I can go without them, it's just very difficult. Like one of the first times I let her talk me into that situation. She wanted us to go for a walk to the park. We were at her apartment and I had left my shoes at home. We were just about to walk out the door when she said something like "oh, wait, let's try this..." and she took my glasses and set them down somewhere. I protested a little, but women have a way of using their "charms" to get what they want.

I was dependent on her for that entire time we were out and she kept us out for a good three or four hours. Being barefoot, without my glasses and unable to see anything more than a couple of inches in front of me, I don't think I had ever felt so vulnerable. I mean, if she would have left me there at the park in that condition I would have been totally screwed because I didn't know where we were exactly and I wouldn't have been able to see to find my way back. Fortunately she seems to have gotten that "out of her system" and only takes my glasses away from me in private now.

15. Reptile347

Reptile347 Member

I wonder if my mall might not have that rule? I never tried because it is heavely patrolled by security guards but there is no sign on the door however on the escalater it says "no bare feet". I mean why say it on the escalater and not on the door if they did not expect people in there without shoes?

16. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Yeah, but I'm sure that led to some seriously good FUCKIN'! LOL!! :X

-Jeffrey

17. Love113

Love113 Member

You from VA shaggie?

18. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

19. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

20. Lucard

Lucard Member

Why else would I allow myself to be put in a situation like that?!