godspeed

Discussion in 'Ambient and Trance' started by peaceful_kid89, Jun 5, 2006.

1. peaceful_kid89

peaceful_kid89 Member

does any one on here like god speed you! black emporor? i think they are great abient music not good to listen to when ur fucked up but just good listening.

2. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

my fiance introduced me to them, and i LOVE THEM. he actually played them while we were on shrooms (my first time) it was kinda freaky, and dead flag blues (i think that's the name) made me cry... but it is so moving even while sober..

3. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i just bought a cd of theirs just cause i heard good things...and i like alot :D

4. dangermoose

dangermoose Is a daddy

ooo i was jsut about to make a thread about these guys when i noticed this was on the top of the page cool cool. i saw godspeed live in concert with dammit noooooo, that icelandick band that plays guitar with a violin bow and sings in a made up language, wha...oh yea, sigur ros. awesome concert.

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

sigur ros AND godspeed at the same show?!?! damn...i saw just sigur ros one time, and that was amazing...both of them, wow :D

i've really been enjoying the whole "life your skinny fists like antennas to heaven" album...puts me in a good place