God says atheists are "fools"!

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by ClintonsSon, Jun 26, 2013.

1. ClintonsSon

ClintonsSon Yeah......it's Me!!

Yep. The Bible says it explicitly in two places! Look it up! Now why would it say that? Do you think it might be right?

2. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

I'll get right on that...:coffee:

3. rjhangover

rjhangover Senior Member

Science says that atheists don't believe in God because they don't have the "God gene". God gives it to some, but not others, like he makes some to be Christian, some to be Jewish, some to be Hindu, some to be Muslim. The pot can't say to the pot maker, "why did you make me this way?" If a person is born mentally retarded, or physically handicapped, or black, or white, or oriental, or hispanic, or gay, or hermaphrodite, that is their lot in life. Freedom of choice is very limited.

4. ClintonsSon

The original word for "fool" in The Bible means a "immoral" person...someone who isn't interested at all in doing right,etc. The idea is that people who claim there is NO God are actually practicing denial or wishful thinking. They deny God's existence so they won't feel accountable to Him for how they live their lives.

5. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

Well obviously the creators of th bible want people to believe so of course it is going to belittle anyone that doesn't believe.

Just like the qu'ran says all non Muslims are greasy pigs that should not be trusted and are probably closet homosexuals.

Don't really see how this proves anything.... Christians always remind me of proverbs 26:11

[​IMG]

6. ClintonsSon

Seems like a pretty accurate indictment of human nature to me! Most atheists I have ever talked to or seen and heard are usually individuals who are living immoral lives and /or are hostile towards God because of things or events in their lives. They don't obviously KNOW there is NO God but they DENY Him because if they acknowledged Him it would convict them of their wrongness! And that proves a lot to me.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

That's because the atheist you hear are most commonly the ones that have an attitude against religion. It doesn't say shit about all atheists just like those generalizing statements about annoying christians, muslims or other theists doesn't say shit about theists that have a respectful and normal attitude for their fellow humans.

8. ClintonsSon

Fair enough.

9. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

REAL morality is rooted in human compassion and empathy required for the evolution of a caring social species. Religion is the perversion of this morality to live in denial and ignore hardships, wars, genocides, slavery etc... of other races that don't follow their specific insanities of their imaginary emotional God who doesn't even abide by his own rules.

It takes a special kind of TOOL to accuse Atheists of moral denial while believing in an old testament God with any kind of moral authority.

10. Gongshaman

Link or GTFO

11. ClintonsSon

I am not a tool. Seems to me the only tools are those who are tools of their own immoral desires.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Simply not true.

13. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

[​IMG]

14. TheRealThing

TheRealThing Member

Surely that is 1 of 1 possibilities.

15. Gongshaman

Dude you've got to stop hanging around crack-houses and biker bars...;)

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

True believers are cute,aren't they? Immorality is in the eyes of the beholder. And there seems to be approximately 6 billion beholders,at present.

17. Grainpsilo

Grainpsilo Member

I was an atheist from a small child because I have always had a curious mind and never found any answers to my questions in the bible or it's teachings..... But science has always either knew the answer or was working on the problem.

The USA is one of the most Christian nations and yet has the largest prison population... If religion truly made us more moral and better people then this would not be the case.

I love that science is always driving the human race forward.... Filling in the gaps in human knowledge about the world around us. Amazing stuff is always being discovered..... While religion lives in the past and hasn't found anything new in thousands of years.

18. Resistance isn't futile

Resistance isn't futile Member

Atheists almost always invariably use politics as the basis of their arguments against the religion. When cornered with this fact they almost all arrogantly point towards science's inability to develop any kind of proof or theory of the existance of God.

No scientist has been even able to find a cure of the common cold, put a man on the planet Mars, develop a unified field theory or even clean up the toxic wastelands that they played a pivotal role in creating. But because they can create an atomic weapon they believe themselves sufficiently intelligent to be able to decide that God is only a figment of a primative culture's imagination....

As if they are capable of devising some sort of experiment or equation that will allow them to understand the greatness of that which created the universe.

And really in a real sense there's no such thing as a real atheist. They are either worshiping false pseudo intellectual idols or they're worshiping materialism. Otherwise said, they're either an amoral narcissist or an immoral hedonist.

19. ClintonsSon

See, this is another one of those things you hear over and over and over. The prisons are full of Christians and etc etc. If all the prisoners in all the prisons that there ever were were Christians....that still doesn't lessen your accountability to God for your wrongdoings! And who is to say that all those people in those prisons are not sincerely repentant and have changed even though they are in prison? But most atheists are always going to come up with some "excuse" or some "reason" to deny God...won't they?

Oh and BTW a lot of those scientists who are supposedly driving the world forward (and that too is debatable) are believers and don't deny God. Check and see if I am wrong about that.

20. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'm somewhere in between...Everything...