God exists...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, May 10, 2007.

1. Posthumous

Posthumous Resident Smartass

Yes, you are - as you are gullible, delusional, and self-righteous.[​IMG]

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Say what you will.....Hell thats what I was tellin him right up till the moment his feet left the ground.

3. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Nevermind, by lowering myself to your level of insults would be to go against my beliefs. Good day to you my friend :)

4. Posthumous

I thought you wanted truth. Guess not. Oh well. [​IMG]

5. Krsna Bhakti

The truth is that none of us know anything. I dont believe god is some magic guy that lives in the sky, to me, god is life, god is what we are, including the entire entity of existance. How is that gullible? Or delusional? Can YOU explain the truth as to what reality is and where it comes from, if it indeed came from anything or anywhere? No, you cant, and that is why reality is subjective and up to the individual to decide to his or her self what to believe. And why you are choosing to attack me with your insults I dont understand, I have never once said anything offensive towards you, and I am only here looking to make friends with people. If I have offended you in any way that I am sincerley sorry and I apologize. I do not wish to be viewd in a negative light by you. I respect your opinion as well as everyone elses, and I am naturally a sensitive person, even though this is simply and online forum, I try my best to not disrespect people, sure not everyone is perfect and I make mistakes all the time, but it really makes me feel like shit when someone calls me delusional, especially when it concerns my lifestyle.

6. Posthumous

I did not question this. I questioned the act of levitation. Please do not put words it my mouth. It is pretentious. [​IMG]

7. Krsna Bhakti

Whatever man. Its apparent that you are bent on arguing, possibly you are having a bad day or something. Im sorry that you seem to have such a problem with me.

8. Posthumous

I don't have a problem with you, just bullshit claims without evidence, like those of levitation or a supreme being.

9. Krsna Bhakti

Well, why do you allow yourself to get annoyed with something that is obviously so unimportant to you? I mean, if you dont believe in it then whatever thats your right and your opinion which I respect, but in actuality, how can you claim that is is 100% false? I mean, sure it seems unlikely when viewd with a scinetific mindset based on physical evidence, but you werent there to see it, how do you KNOW for complete fact that it didnt happen?

10. LetLovinTakeHold

All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie. - Bob Dylan

I define nothing. Not beauty, not patriotism [not reality]. I take each thing as it is, without prior rules about what it should be. - Bob Dylan

Find your own truth, write your own definitions......-Me

11. Posthumous

The truth is important to me. Extraordinary claims require copious evidence, but you have not supplied one shred, so I'd be a gullible fucking idiot to believe such BS. Prove it.

12. LetLovinTakeHold

Prove this prove that blah blah blah. Proof in my mind is obviously not the same thing to you....and I don't feel the need to prove anything...espesially to someone who isn't gonna hear it anyway

13. Krsna Bhakti

I am not asking you to belive it, Im asking you to just accept that I belive it and to refrain from using insults to define me. Thats all.

14. Posthumous

How convenient.

[​IMG]

15. Posthumous

If you don't want me to comment on your beliefs, stop making ridiculous statements that violate the laws of physics.

16. LetLovinTakeHold

Oh, my apologies....please allow me to give you all the answers to questions that have been asked and have been driving the world mad since the dawn of civilization. Better yet, howabout I get my camera and take pictures of God with his arm around the levitation guy :rolleyes:

17. Krsna Bhakti

Thank you for being so polite and respectful. Good day friend

18. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

If you were to imagince water turning into wine then there would be nerves in your brain creating such an image. These nerve signals are measurable, and therefore real. Reality is entirely subjective. Also, you come off as if the human race knows all there is to know about physics and science. You don't know if there is anything that can turn water into wine (In a tangable sense). There may be nothing on Earth that can turn water into wine, but you don't know that either. Also, if you have no beliefs that how will you ever progress? I believe that we are all part of a universal web of conciousness. This is either true or it is not, but if I were to have the mentality that I shouldnt have beliefs because my beliefs are irrelevant to what is "real" than how would I ever go about trying to prove anything?

And to all of you talking about defying "laws of physics"- While ther may be laws of physics how can you know that the mind can not defy them with hardly any knowledge of what the mind is capable of? So it is impossible to levitate because, based off of all we know of flight and levitation, it is aerodynamically impossible for a human to simply levitate. It is against the laws of physics for a Yogi to change small bits of reality. However, given the miniscule amount of knowledge we have in science you can not prove that it is impossible to do such things with the mind.

19. asilos vulnerado

asilos vulnerado Senior Member

Perhaps you should consider that people HAVE had life changing spiritual experiences and they HAVE been opened up to a universal conciousness or "god" and that you CANT ask someone to scientifically prove something when you consider how limited our science is! And don't get me wrong, science is an incredible thing, but you can't simply denounce what many people have claimed to experience because it is impossible based off of what you know. The idea that Yogi's or Shamans have special "gifts" has been around for an extremely long time. It's not just one person claiming they can jump off buildings and turn into a bird.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I once managed to turn water into Nightrain Express.