God exists...

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by 121, May 10, 2007.

1. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

you have no proof he does exist

2. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

I think everybody is full of shit.

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

"god" can never be proved either way.

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

5. Bella Désordre

Bella Désordre Charmed

God's a he. Definitley male energy. Earth is completley female energy. I don't like embracing radical gender debates regarding God's gender just for the sake of sounding liberal.

6. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

"God" does exist... but "God" is also much more than what that word usually implies, in my mind.

7. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

God to me has no real gender.

ps- my "god" is much diffrent then you might think. my god is love, connectiones, oneness, realness and energy.

8. Weaveworld

Weaveworld wayward

You're right... Sure does rake in some dough, has tons of political clout too...
    Rather impressive for a... figment.

:leaving:

9. fitzy21

what if god was like tri-gendered?

10. texasmade3

texasmade3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Thats what I'm thinking..

11. 121

121 Senior Member

Who? Your not looking at the big picture.

The two comments I've quoted you on contradict themselves.

12. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Do they? Hmmmm. I guess you dont properly understand. Have you ever read the Bhagavad Gita?

13. Krsna Bhakti

Lucky, perhaps god can not be proven to you, but does that really mean that this is true in the perception of everybody else? Because I have felt the love of god, the energy and the presence, and it is in all that exists.

14. 121

121 Senior Member

Ok, you said Krsna was an incarnate of God? Would you care to elaborate on that comment (in a nut shell please)

15. Krsna Bhakti

Ok, Krsna is the embodyment of gods energy, and he came here to help us realize that we are all equal, to teach of us how to acheive love and acceptance of our fellow human beings, a few thousand years ago. Rama was before him, and Buddha was after him, as was Jesus, they are all the same, Krsna is an incarnate of God. Whatever name people have for god is recognized as honest and true and equal, as god is that which is in all existance, both material and spiritual, methaphysical, whatever. There are many names for god, but the fact is (in my opinion, of course, and lots of others, not saying this is accepted by all obviously) that god is all so they are all equal. We are not god, we are part of god, like the rays of light and energy emnating from the sun. Thats about the best analogy I can put it as. Krsna is just whom I choose to acknowledge as god and to devote myself to, my screen name Krsna Bhakti, is basically means the revelad science of god, dedication to devotion, where I attempt to perform all actions in love and devotion to him, which in turn benefits all. :) I hope that can make sense and you can see my perspective clearly. Thank you so much for taking the time to hear me out friend!

16. 121

121 Senior Member

First off, God isn't a 'he'.

For the record, why did you refer to God as a male?

17. fitzy21

god is trigendered

18. 121

121 Senior Member

We arn't all equal. Would you consider yourself equal to a convicted pedophile?

Look at our Milky Way and the infinate stars that will eventually go supernova. Do you really think God is an entity that focuses on mankind?

Yep, random people. Just regular human beings. We're all created equal right?

Why do you worship Krsna? Is it a platform/medium for you to worship what you cannot see? as in God itself? BTW, I'm not attacking you, I'm just currious why you ignore physics and worship Krsna. If you 'chose' that religion then you picked a God that you liked the most out of 100's of other man made manifestations. Like ordering a Happy Meal at Mc Donalds instead of a Big Mac :D

If Krsna give you a convienent answer to everything then your good to go. Whatever floats your boat. Your not harming anyone...

What do you mean by 'believing' in it? Things are either real or not. If I told you that I 'believed' that Jesus can turn water into wine then you would be right in thinking that I'm a nut case. This is because nothing can turn water into wine. It goes against physics.

19. Krsna Bhakti

Well, Krsna does not go against physics lol. If anything, half of what he taught was about psychology and strengthing your realization of the conciousness. And, perhaps you have never met anyone who can control a small part of reality, but there ARE Yogi's who can do what you may deem to be impossible, such as levitation, manifesting two bodies at the same time and appearing in front of different people in different places, ability to read minds and know about your past without having ever met you before, this kind of thing. The mind is a very powerful tool that we as normal people cant even begin to understand how the jumbled mess of nerves and chemicals and glands and everything even work. Quite possibly, and in my opinion, definitley, there are some people who DO understand. There is a lot more to life than meets the eye, and if you close your mind to believing in this kind of possibility, then of course you will forever remain skeptical. And by the way, Krsna, as well as many Yogi's, have claimed to meditate in a sort of astral projection sort of way and visited other planets, other solar systems and galaxies, and quite possibly parralel universes. I am not saying that God focuses on humans and the earth alone, and that is why I dont think you really understand what I am saying. Krsna is an incarnate, he came to teach US, but that doesnt mean that there isnt other life in all of the universes, but being that they consist of some sort of matter and are conatined within the material entity known as outer space, then yes, God IS that entity and so much more my friend. And dont worry I know your not attacking me, if there was no debate and asking questions and listening to each other, there would be no point in talking :)

20. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I have also. That's why I do have beliefs in my version of eternity and my version of what love even is...... I just meant proof in a different way- like in most clasrstoms you cant porve stuff like that. Okay in none. But that doens't mean it doesn't exist.