(Go To) California

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Xac, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Xac

Xac Visitor

Bump 'n' Grind

2. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Ahahahha.... I used to love that song
    now it reminds me of a stupid ass time on my part

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i live in california and have no idea what your talking about. of course the part of california i live in is the surreal nervana mountans. not the lala parking lot at the other end of the state. california is a pretty good sized place with LOTS of parts of it that are VERY different from lots of other parts of it including the more populous ones.

and i'm very glad i'm living in northern california and not down there in the over populated part that ought rightfully to be given back to mexico.

and in the eastern part of the northern part, were the first transcontinental railroad and i-80 cross the sierras (surials) at donner pass. wish i was living up at the higher end of it though instead of down here at the central valley end of it where it's been waaay tooo damd hot the last few days.

=^^=
    .../\...

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

It's a song themnax
    as indicated by me saying "that song" in the post above yours
    by rob zombie

5. Xac

Xac Visitor

im glad some one got it :)

6. themnax

themnax Senior Member

i did sort of guess that, but i can't say as i've ever heard it.

also i have this sort of thing about california being equated with l.a.
    sort of pushes my buttons. having never heard the song i have no idea if it actualy does or not, just that people from everyplace else have been doing that for so long and it's such a crazy stoopid thing to do.

there are wonderful places in this state and the overheated overpopulated ones are not among them.

=^^=
    .../\...

7. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

I've never been to california or have any idea what your talking about. But one day i would like to go to california, see what its like.

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

bullshit