Go Steelers!

Discussion in 'The Media' started by veroness, Feb 1, 2009.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

Hell yeah finally someone won from PA at the super bowl!!!! from what i saw it was an awesome game

2. stacy lulu

stacy lulu yeeeaah buddy

it was :D

they both did a hell of a job :)

3. veroness

ita always sad to see the look on the team that lost but finally PA did something good in football.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

finally???
    Pittsburgh has 6 super bowl rings now.. Finally where have you been?

5. veroness

i meant that ive seen them win. i wasnt into football when i was younger. i really wanted to see the eagles go but im satisfied with a win by the steelers

6. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

I can't believe we beat those Zebras!!!!
    Fuck yeah.

Holmes is my favorite Steeler of my lifetime. He missed that catch, and I told that Tv, "Throw it to him again, he'll make it up" - that was the most amazing moment of television. And after about 6 hours of Sportscenter, I cried tears of joy for my man. =P

Really though, if that game was fairly officiated, the Cards would have been stomped.
    I'm not sure they would have scored if it wasn't for the Oline holding almost every play.

EDIT: and how fucking retarded would you have to be to think that Ben's leg touched?
    You could CLEARLY see leg, grass, then shadow - what fucking pricks.

7. wonka816

wonka816 Oh Davey

i only saw the 2nd half but it was an incredible 4th quarter. i wasnt expecting the cardinals to put up much of fight so it was cool. im happy that a pa team one, always nice to have champions in my state lol. would have been nice to see the eagles go again though