Gmail Users...anyone Know How To Sign Into Multiple Account Sessions...

Discussion in 'Computers and The Internet' started by fundoo, Apr 20, 2017.

1. fundoo

fundoo Members

how to sign into multiple sessions without it logging you out every two seconds??

Yeah, I'm searching it online, but it says change the settings (something about "default"), but I can't find this setting anywhere. Anybody know what I'm talking about and/or can help?

thanks!

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

phone or laptop ?

password/ Remember me on this device..

3. fundoo

fundoo Members

laptop?? (personal computer)

i accidentally did the "remember me" with Facebook yesterday or day before, but have since not selected that option...but this is gmail...

I never select "remember me". i don't even know where that option is!

update: i was just looking at a Google forum page. It's from 2014 though and it didn't show any progress. The posters were all frustrated still. ughhh idk.

4. fundoo

fundoo Members

actually, i changed something. maybe that helped?...

orrr! I think it's having something to do with the Google Drive...

(still trying)

actually, it might be working now. I'll look more into it tomorrow again.

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

google settings sign in and security.. google apps the top right, little box looks like a bunch of tiny boxes together.

6. fundoo

fundoo Members

I'll look into it tomorrow. Right now I need to decompress. Ahhh! :p

I feel like it may have had to do with needing all the accounts open, and/or simply clicking "addaccount" from the GoogleDrive itself. (I was trying to open multiple email accounts AND multiple Drive accounts and it kept logging me out. But as I said, think I figured it out, hopefully. )

:)

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

If you sign out of your Gmail on any device, it will sign you out on all devices! Simple!
    But you still have to sign in on multiple devices for security reasons!

8. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Use multiple web browsers; chrome, firefox, torch... also in each of these browser you can open a new incognito or private browser window that will not save web data. So by example, with those three browsers, you should be able to log in to 6 different accounts at once. 3 accounts that could be saved logins and 3 private sessions that won't be saved at all. Also you can open multiple incognito windows so it might even be unlimited private sessions, never tried it before.

9. fundoo

fundoo Members

The thing is, I wasn't signing out. It was just signing out on it's own, while I was in the middle of doing something. ugh!
    (i think I somehow found a workaround, but yeah it was weird)

i'll have to read this again when I'm awake. haha! but this might be good for if this happens again. (i think? going to bed now. :p...also, I like your avatar/profile pic! :p )