Glory....

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by lunatic_on_the_grass, May 29, 2004.

1. lunatic_on_the_grass

lunatic_on_the_grass Member

Hey Everyone! I heard that you can get high from morning glory seeds, this seems very strange to me, does it work? If so what happens to you, and how many do you have to take?:D

2. Jetblack

Jetblack Senior Member

erowid.org for all ur questions

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

4. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

It's really quite fun, and cheap if you got nothing better to do but have a light, or sometimes kinda heavy trip. 14 Hawiian Baby Blue Woodrose seeds, makes you feel great. Add some cannabis for more fun!

Good luck.

5. geckopelli

geckopelli Senior Member

It takes an ass load of mg seeds to trip.

Find baby wood rose.

6. mmelody

mmelody Member

Ive never tried them but are certainly onmy list of things to try :)

7. RFyellow

RFyellow Member

Definately try them...I took 8g of MG seeds and 4 oz. of Tussin and it was one of the best trips I've ever had, I swear to you I found the meaning of the universe and all that shit. The experience wasn't overly intense, the seeds mostly mess with your perception and give you a buzz, there are not many visuals except for closed eye visuals. The environment looked really beautiful though and that was one of the best parts, looking outside at night and seeing my grass in the moonlight kept me mesmerized for awhile. The trip was long, I was up until 3 in the morning and was still feeling the effects the next day. I've never done acid so I can't compare it to that but I really enjoyed MG (though they taste horrible if you chew them like I did).

8. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

lol, well you sure sound enlightened...j/k

HBW are the most vile tasting garbage I have ever consumed. Nothing tastes worse than that. Just thinking about how they tasted makes me want to vomit. I would rather eat out a donkey's asshole than eat those. ugh!
    If you follow through, find some way to mask the taste. Pray you don't end up tasting them.

9. madboy139

madboy139 Member

yeah and you gotta chew the hbw or they don't work. i tried it twice without chewing then chewed twenty seeds. good god i felt like shit for like 3 hours, puked, and then BAM.