Giving your married buddy a blowjob

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by topper, May 24, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

Have you ever given your married friend a blowjob? Did his wife know? My wifes gay friend, who has been alone for 3 yrs., gave me a blowjob, with my wifes permission.
    He admitted that he missed doing it , he knew she couldn't do it and he knew that I needed it. Was he ever right. It would have happened years ago, but I was always too thick headed about it. Because of reasons she couldn't do things, but she had no objections if we messed around. "In Fact", she said, she wanted to watch.
    If it weren't for my wife I doubt I would have been brave enough to do it. Have you done it while the wife watched? Was she into it , or was she put off by it?

2. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Yes, my friends wife hasn't gave him a bj in about as many years as they've been married. She hates giving and receiving oral sex. My wife has just about totally given up on all sex. This lead to him and I secretly getting together at times when we can to fulfill our needs. I'd love for my wife to know and approve. Maybe watch too would be fun

Bicaptain My Captain and FWKbi like this.
  3. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

With my friend and I...that's what happened. It just came up. Literally. We are nudists so being nude together no big deal. We were discussing our wives lack of sexual desire and things we missed from the past. We found ourselves getting erect. We decided to relieve ourselves in front of each other and through time things progressed.

4. lion1978

lion1978 The King

That all depends on situation, I'd say, lots of little things goes in to it.

Yes I have given married friends blowjobs, sometimes their wifes knew other times they didn't

Well I'm curious and Roseycheeks like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Probably not good for his marriage, right?

If we're to take marriage seriously, which I do, we mustn't taint the vow/sacrament etc. with that sort of debauchery, right? We have to conform to a more faithful path.

6. lion1978

lion1978 The King

Have you tried telling him about how much it turns you on, if he were to be with a nother man?

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  7. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

So, don't push him on having sex with another man. There's a good chance he will like it.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've had several married friends years ago that I orally serviced because their wives were not providing for them. The subject with them came up while having a few beers around the fire ring at my house. With all of them I eventually asked if they would ever consider letting another guy suck their cock to which they responded "I doubt it"..."No WAY"..."I don't know"...In my case I eventually was provided the opportunity to suck all these guys off as there sexual frustration got to a point that they agreed with me when I said to them "A mouth is a mouth, warm and wet...lay back and enjoy" and it beats the hell out of jerking off. Each of them enjoyed my oral provided services. Two of them were so pleased they were contacting me on a weekly basis for more of the same and one never brought the subject up again. So, it can happen and take place if the conversation and environment is comfortable for him to let his guard down to enjoy what another guy can provide.

9. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

A mouth is a mouth warm and wet.................your so right close your eye's and enjoy...that's what I do.

arizonacook likes this.
  10. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

No need to close your eyes, watch in awe at his willingness to orally pleasure, witness the enthusiasm in his eyes and in his attention to detail. Witness him devouring your manhood in a sloppy blow job that he's enjoying providing you...witness him do what your significant other is either unable to do, or unwilling to do.

Poplo., arizonacook and Suburbanray like this.
  11. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Way back when I was married to my ex, I sucked my buddied cock in front of my wife and his wife. We were playing cards and it was guys vs girls. If the guys won the girls had to make out. If the girls won, I had to suck the other guys dick. He agreed because he didn’t think we would lose. We lost. I looked at him and he pulled his shorts off and said, “A blowjob is a blowjob.” Girls didn’t think I’d do it. I asked how long I’d have to do it. He said, “Till I cum!” He sat at the kitchen table we were playing at. I got on my knees and sucked him off. Swallowed too.

12. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Yes I have, once word got out that I was bi a friend of mine approached me and asked if I would suck him that he had always wanted to be sucked but didn't know any one that might do it until now. I had gone to visit him as I done many times before so we went to his bed room. He dropped his pants and shorts and in seconds I was sucking his his cock which was huge by then. It only took a few minutes for him to unload in my mouth he was so hot. Wow did he cum. I sucked him until he was dry but he didn't stop him from pumping me until he went limb. I looked up at him and his eye's were closed. When I first came out as bi I was pretty busy for I was approached many more times from buddies of mine who I have known for some time some were married but most were single.

SantaCruzRob likes this.
  13. EZGoing

EZGoing Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would be delighted to give a married buddy (buddies) a blow job. In fact, I think that would be the ideal arrangement.
    “Hey Joe, can you come over and help me with this project? (Shower first).”
    I just don’t know how to hint that I am interested in providing that great pleasure.

BarefootJason likes this.
  14. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Go swimming.....then your both naked in the bath area. Stare at his body and make sure he see's you staring........

15. EZGoing

Good suggestion …but no facility like that in ‘this neck of the woods’.
    Perhaps during a holiday party I can drop some discreet hints. … such as: “I like creamy (wink) egg nog”.

maturemale3346 likes this.
  16. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Never heard that before.....!

17. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

but if it works why not....

18. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

but be prepared once word gets out your going to be a busy guy like I was..............lol

SantaCruzRob, Texasdude65 and EZGoing like this.
  19. EZGoing

Sometimes, that’s all I can think about,
    … especially after reading the posts on HIP about the many pleasures one can experience with cock sucking.

20. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah man!!