Giving up normal sex

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by trieditall72, Dec 19, 2021.

1. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I told my wife earlier today, that I dont really want to use my cock. She is 51 now, and doesn't show much interest in me fucking her anymore. She agreed that her "parts" dont feel the same now, and she doesn't care if we dont have sex that way. She made it very clear that she still wants to peg me, and says shes moving that up to every day. She usually pegs me once a week, sometimes less if we've had a guy with us.

I just feel at this point, I enjoy getting it in my ass over getting it with my dick. I have much stronger orgasms from being pegged, or fucked by a guy. I can still get her off orally, with lots of clit stimulation, and I enjoy seeing her have a good orgasm...just now instead of fucking her at that point, she fucks me with her strapon. I am now 100% bottom, and my wife loves the idea.

Anyway, curious if I'm alone in this scenario?

2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Wow, like getting fucked sounds hot but surely your cock can be used for something

3. Hardright

Hardright Members

Wow. Knock yourself out brah, whatever works for you. For me, I'm pretty well centered around my cock. I just really like sticking it into tight spaces.

4. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

Oh I see your point of view, but I'm the tight space that wants your cock. One hand washes the other!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  5. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I enjoy getting my cock off, it just feels so much better getting fucked in my ass. I have all the feelings of my cock getting off, but much more. I do cum from my cock every time, it just doesnt need to be stimulated, or even hard. Feeling a dick in me feels at least the same, usually better, than feeling my cock getting off.

GrayGuy57, Uhardrodnme and dd788snipe like this.
  6. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

At 58 I still enjoy getting sucked, sucking, fucking pussy as well as a good ass fucking from my wife and from the married couple we are involved with. The two wives really get off fucking me with their strap-on's but the ultimate feeling for me is his big hot cock fucking my ass and filling me with his cum.

7. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

I definitely can feel the difference from my wife's strapon and the real thing. Still, it's a serious turn on for me, to see her with her 8.5x2 inch strapon, ready to get me. That particular dildo is very real feeling, especially if we warm it up before use. The only thing missing when she fucks me, is that feel of a real cock suddenly getting a little harder, and his spasms as he cums in me. Our regular guy is very close to the same size as that dildo and he loves to see her get me stretched out and ready for him. Real, or strapon, I have become so sensitive, I have orgasms. I was 47 before I felt that kind of orgasm, and it blew me away. Since then, I have only become more sensitive. My wife can finger me and make me cum. I still try to fuck her after she fucks me, but usually I have already climaxed, and I go soft shortly after I start, if I get hard at all. In the event that she hasn't had an orgasm, I happily finish her with oral. She is very happy to fuck me and not get fucked herself. She has said many times that she wishes she had a dick. I wish she did too, because I want to be fucked far more than I want to fuck. My dick is useless now. I'm ok with it, and so is my wife. Life is good.

8. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

Yeah, he says he's "now 100% bottom" so being locked in chastity and SPH could be interesting

9. Steveh

Steveh Members

My wife says the same thing, she'd rather be the one doing the fucking than being fucked all the time

10. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

Thankfully my wife and I came to that conclusion yrs ago. She would much rather me eating her friends pussy and getting my ass filled with a man’s cock. She loves it when my buddy is balls deep in me and I cum like a fountain. Even though she loves her girlfriends pussy she still loves to eat cum.

11. ConiferLovingCouple

ConiferLovingCouple Members

Interesting discussion… my wife and I love to fuck with my cock in her pussy or bottom, but we have always (~20 years) been more about oral sex, using our hands to pleasuring each other, and yes, also her fucking my ass with a dildo, strap on or fingers.

we may certainly get to the point where using my cock to fuck her pussy or ass is minimized, but that day hasn’t cum yet..

12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My first wife loved being fucked in the ass and preferred it over me fucking her delicious pussy. Here I am 30 years later and became an anal receiving slut just as she was. I love a big throbbing cock fucking my ass to orgasm.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

We are only here on this planet a very short time when compared to how old that actual planet is. Our time on earth is just a "speck" within the solar system in comparison. Yes, I live the first 36 years of my life within a monogamist relationship with a woman and created a family with her and as those children advanced into adulthood to become responsible people earning a wage of income able to support themselves, they moved on and out. My wife and I were now "Empty Nesters" and being the narcissist she was, she desired a divorce after 28 years. I was already engaged in oral sex with other men a few years earlier because she cut me off from any sex with her so I did what became to be enjoying and satisfying for ME! I found out that sex with another man can be far more satisfying than sex with a woman most times. The cock is a magnificent organ and believe you me I was slutting myself around and having a great time.

14. trieditall72

trieditall72 Members

It's been a long journey for me. I was always curious, all the way back to my first sexual thoughts. I didn't try to embrace those thoughts until my late 30's. Now I'm in my early 50's, married to an amazing woman that loves how I am. I have been on hormone therapy for about 1.5 years now. I have tits now. And the feelings I have while being fucked are amazing. I am ready to have a vagina, and will have the operation in about 3 months. My regular guy wants to be the first in me after I heal. I'm beyond excited to finish this transition.

I know most will be freaked out by this, but I don't care. I'll continue to post about this after the have the operation.

15. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

@trieditall72 glad you feel comfortable sharing here - but I hope you also are aware there is a section nearby for trans folks - and I know you will get good support there, as well. Just want to be sure you are welcome in either area as you decide to post more about your journey.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

No interest in changing but happy to hear about your new sexlife.

Suburbanray likes this.
  17. Suburbanray

Suburbanray Members

I hope you find happiness with your journey. I'm not interested in changing myself, either. Only have the rare thoughts of what if I could feel what it's like to be a woman, physically, mentally, emotionally, sexually. But it's only out of curiosity, and not a core part of my personality or gender identity. If I could magically change genders at will, no side effects, surgery recovery time, etc., I probably would try it for the sexual experience. It would likely be my bad luck I'd be a post menopausal woman with zero sex drive? Although if I could force my wife to trade places, to experience what her refusal behavior does to me, even for a day, it'd be worth it!

I am also interested to hear about your sex life, pre and post surgery? Pre and post op pictures would be fascinating to see, but only if you are ok with sharing? Good luck!

Well I'm curious likes this.
  18. DaveTheBiGuy

DaveTheBiGuy Members

At least he still gets to cum from being fucked by his wife and her strap-on, or by another guy.
    I'm curious too though... Does he enjoy receiving oral sex from another guy? As a bisexual guy myself, I love receiving blowjobs from my wife, but I don't need to receive blowjobs from another guy, I'd much rather be the one sucking a nice BIG dick and bottoming than getting my own cock sucked. As a total bottom, if the other guy and his BIG dick are really good, I'm most likely gonna cum from sucking his dick and him fucking my ass anyways, so getting my cock sucked by another guy isn't really necessary.

19. KDaddy23

KDaddy23 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd never give up using my dick normally and with women. I love having sex with them too much; I love having my dick sucked, too - my lady is one hell of a cocksucker. To each his own...

Keen4bifun likes this.