Giving stoners a bad name!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Spacer, Jan 12, 2005.

1. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

2. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

holy shit, thats alot of weed. thats definetley drug abuse. i think its impossible for it to be simply recreation.

3. Spacer

Spacer 'Enlighten yourself'

There's no way he was smoking that much a week, he's full of shit.

4. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

definetley. close to an ounce and a half daily(juding on a gram per joint but i think its less in the article)? I don't think anyone could even get that far without passin out.

5. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

600 joints a week!?!?!

thats 85 joints a day....what the fuck? Thats about 3-4 joints an hour...although its very sad that girl died, how in the hell could a 16 year old smoke that much, and how did he have the energy to even do that?

they must of got the numbers wrong...maybe they meant 60 joints a week, thats alot more resonable.

6. Spastic_Monkey

Spastic_Monkey Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Holy shit...is that even possible?

7. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

thats not possible he would pass out after like 50 joints lol

8. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Thats just plain bullshit.......

9. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

2 oz for 90 pounds? Even without knowing the dollar conversion, that's fuckin cheap! I gotta move to the UK!

10. Jabbawaya

Jabbawaya Member

It's unbelievable that anyone could smoke that much. And be able to fund it. Wow.

11. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

it makes me feel like smokin some

12. Therefore...

Therefore... Antidentite

Chain smoking joints is fun, but that's ridiculous. I'll bet he had really, really high tolerance. (if it's true)

13. JamesR420

JamesR420 Member

[size=+1]90.00 GBP[/size][size=-1] [/size][size=+3]=[/size] [size=+1]170.078 USD[/size][size=-1]
    [/size]

must have been shitty-middy weed he was smoking to get 2 ounces for 170.

14. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

i dont see why you find that so hard to believe.... im sure he wasnt smokin all that by himself.... there was awhile in my life where i was smokin an oz a day, all in blunts, but i was smokin up with other people, and it went on for about a month or so.... then i took a break cuz i was so burnt out, but its far from impossible... maybe if it was some dank, then alright it may be a lil tough to do, but some plain jane schwag, no problem

15. Sheebs

Sheebs Member

The High Court in Edinburgh was told that Luke Mitchell claimed his weekly intake doubled to four-and-a-half ounces at about the time Jodi died.

the high court...... ha ha ha.....get it? lol (bad joke)

16. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

i thought of that to when i saw that

17. AnarchistScott

AnarchistScott Member

"During an interview with the doctor, the accused said that before Jodi died he was using about two ounces of cannabis resin a week"

Thats impossible, seeing as to smoke resin joints you need tobbaco, there aint no way sum1 could smoke 40 a day seeing as you use more tobbaco in joints than u do in in normal fags, if it were me, i would of thrown up from too much nicotine intake. Plus smokin 40 joints worth of tobacco a day is an expensive habbit.....espcecially over a week (like £70 woth in a week! lol neary the same as the cannabis alone)

18. FloydFollower5

FloydFollower5 Member

im sorry but that has to be bullshit......thats an insane figure......can a human really function with BASIC MOTOR SKILLS after that ammount?!?! is this an attempt to blame Cahnabis for the killing so he can plead insanity? Thats so fuucked up, and out of the blue for a maruijana user

19. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

what a dick! accuses weed for murdering someone. i mean wouldnt basicaly suufucate from all that? thats just bullshit. he just cant responsibility for his own actions...

20. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

keep in mind, he was just 16...